• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

LevUwU

LevUwU

I hate my life and the government
Mar 16, 2024
I got some balloons for my birthday, and I decided to put them over my bed, where it was nice and cozy with my plushies.

Go to bed, and look up, staring at the balloon, and my reflection within it.

See the most horrific, disgusting, vile abomination ever to be cursed to walk this realm with tiny fucking conical tits, no goddamn curves what-so-ever, and broad shoulders all further pronounces by severe lack of weight and visible ribs.

I'm a fucking disgrace of a woman, nothing but a foul creature taking a humanoid shape.

Ash

Ash

Wizard
Oct 4, 2021
Happy birthday. FWIW, I'd love to have small boobs and ditch the curves. Society's perception of what constitutes a "real woman" is pathetic. How we look doesn't define us as people. And we're not meant to look the same anyway. Every species needs an element of diversity in order to thrive. We look different because we're meant to. To paraphrase, it's about deeds not looks. Enjoy your balloons and plushies and have a think about all the things your body can do rather than how it looks. You're worth it.

Reactions: surroundedbydemons
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Happy birthday! looks like we share the same birthday :) when I look at the mirror I also see something similar with a few additional disappointments.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Happy Birthday!!! :heart: