I think its a zit but I had sex recently so it could be aids

• Aww..
  • Yay!
Reactions: ojinzo and lobster salad
MeltedJello

MeltedJello

My brain is a liquid mess.
Aug 18, 2021
I know this is obvious, but you may want to get it looked at by a doctor. Hopefully it isn't something that is permanent that can affect the way you live. Wishing you good health.

Reactions: Shadowplay and lobster salad
xLosthopex

xLosthopex

Tell my dogs I love them
May 29, 2020
You would not develop aids after having sex recently(it would be HIV), but I don't think a zit is a symptom of having contracted HIV, if it's painful and develops into a cluster/many bumps it could potentially be herpes, or perhaps another common STI like chlamydia or gonnorhea

Reactions: ojinzo and lobster salad
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
Could just be balanitis or something. Are you showering enough? Use a natural soap and wash frequently.

Reactions: lobster salad
bad luck

bad luck

Memento mori
Mar 2, 2021
It is common. It is cured with a cream, but go to the doctor and have him do some tests in case something else happened to you.

S

seaweaves

they/them
Oct 25, 2021
I agree with those that say to check out a doctor since a dot could be one of dozens and dozens of things. And though I don't know where you are in the world or what your access to doctors or relationship to healthcare is, I'd also say if you're worried you should try to document it over time (such as with private photos) so that later you can give more detail to a professional if you do visit one; the stages of development of any possible health thing can be really helpful in identifying it. (this is not official medical advice, just two cents!)

CFLoser

CFLoser

I fcking hate myself
Dec 5, 2018
Could just be balanitis or something. Are you showering enough? Use a natural soap and wash frequently.
It kinda got worse and then went away and now its just another red dot but i think its healing

I was super depressed and didn't shower for 2 days so i guess thats y it happened.