• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

ththth999

ththth999

Mar 9, 2023
i feel like nothing works for me, i already tried overdosing multiple times and i tried hanging myself on a doorknob which failed because of how low it was. i cant really access any resources specifically for ctb or just generally cant buy anything at all so is there any way to do it in such an environment? just please don't say that i should take time to figure that out because that ain't working ;;;

• Hugs
Reactions: hi-okbye, stillvoices, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
Scattered-Soul

Scattered-Soul

It was an indescribable pain
Oct 2, 2023
I'm in the exact same situation so I know how hard it is and how limited our options are. Sadly hanging seems to be the only possible method in such an environment. Maybe jumping too but you still have to find a place + for me personally I'd rather strangle myself than try and go through with that. I guess the only advise I can give is to practice partial hanging until the compression of the carotid arteries is successful, that's my plan at least if I'm not able to get SN. A lot of people have managed to hang themselves on doorknobs so I don't think that should be a limitation (even though it's not ideal and it sucks a lot).

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: ththth999, Praestat_Mori and stillvoices
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I really wish there is a straightforward way to just leave this existence, I find it so horrible how it's so difficult to die and I get that it's so dreadful feeling trapped here. But anyway I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for.

• Love
Reactions: ththth999, myusername890 and stillvoices
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Limited options don't make it easier. Unfortunately that is the truth. It's so inhumane that peaceful and reliable methods are so inaccessible. I hope you find peace.

• Love
Reactions: ththth999 and myusername890
stillvoices

stillvoices

Oct 18, 2023
Unfortunately I have to wait 2 more years to get information that I think I can count on so I understand. I've tried a couple bottles of muscle relaxers but nope. Tried wrists but was too young to understand the correct way.

Wish the world would understand and make it as humane as it is for animals.

• Hugs
Reactions: ththth999 and Praestat_Mori
ddn.ctb

ddn.ctb

Waiting to step off in front of an audience
Sep 9, 2023
i feel like nothing works for me, i already tried overdosing multiple times and i tried hanging myself on a doorknob which failed because of how low it was. i cant really access any resources specifically for ctb or just generally cant buy anything at all so is there any way to do it in such an environment? just please don't say that i should take time to figure that out because that ain't working ;;;
It's not an easy thing to do. You have to be technically correct and the will power to do it. It's not a small task

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
ththth999

ththth999

Mar 9, 2023
It's not an easy thing to do. You have to be technically correct and the will power to do it. It's not a small task
i know its not and unfortunately learned it the hard way

loverula

loverula

lainpilled ❀
Aug 14, 2023
you could try swiping some alcohol to lower your inhibition and jump from somewhere high? Also im in the same situation and the only methods I can think of that are accessible is anything involving your carotid artery.