R

Roberto

Wizard
Jan 19, 2019
Hi.

As I said. I gave my access to the other side, the cocktail to my doctors. They told me they would help me. Despite my despair I decided to trust them, but I feel a bit naif. Doesn't matter, there are other ways to CTB if I feel the pressure of my emotions. But it's been years since my last desires of CTB and I'm walking ahead.

I don't have nobody in my life. But I started to talk to my mother. And I guess it is a kind of support.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: iiNico, Dead Meat, Regen and 5 others
DarkRose

DarkRose

dark rose
Nov 25, 2022
Hi.

As I said. I gave my access to the other side, the cocktail to my doctors. They told me they would help me. Despite my despair I decided to trust them, but I feel a bit naif. Doesn't matter, there are other ways to CTB if I feel the pressure of my emotions. But it's been years since my last desires of CTB and I'm walking ahead.

I don't have nobody in my life. But I started to talk to my mother. And I guess it is a kind of support.
I am so glad your moving forward! I'm trusting the doctors in helping you. Good luck!

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Dead Meat and Regen
N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
Hi.

I did something similar and I think it was the better decision. I considered to order SN in order to have it here in case I get a new psychosis with horrible psychosomatic pain.

My therapist convinced me not to do that. I currently try to recover and maybe SN would make me feel worse. It could distract me from recovery. I am a person who ruminates way too much. And I was scared that I might could not stop thinking about SN in case I had it at home.

I think it was the right decision.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat, Regen and wait.what
R

Regen

I stay in my power
Aug 20, 2020
I like how you say "I gave them access to the other side". This is how it feels for me too.

It is brave giving the Amitriptylin. Try it. And if it doesnt work with these psychologists maybe try it with others. At the moment I will try it too.

I wish you brave, hope and good people around you.

• Love
Reactions: Dead Meat and Rairii