• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

R

retarddd

Aug 10, 2018
When I first heard about that mosque shooting I first thought it was going to be like the other events that happened, will be talked about for about a week or 2 and then be forgotten about. But this, this is fucking annoying, the media is just constantly talking about this, and reddit is now banning anyone that sends the video as well as banning subreddits that even mention it, ehh the fuck do they all of a sudden care about r/WPD now? where were they when they were showing beheading videos or shootings, hell not even the brazilian shooting got this much attention, why is the mosque shooting all of a sudden something big, is it because of the amount of people killed?

Also onto the next point, in this day and age, everything has gotten.... BORING, the media just talks about the same shit over and over again, i'll give a quick rundown on how the media does stuff

1. thing happens
  2. media talks about thing and blamed it on something (muslims, white men, whatever)
  3. people post opinions on twitter for attention and likes, pretending to care while they don't
  4. opposing side might make jokes and stuff but they are just as annoying as the people they hate
  5. they get into a circlejerk/argument
  6. the drama ends
  7. repeat
I actually hate twitter, at first it was ok, just like an online diary, where they talk about stuff, but NOW? it's basically where the media talks about whatever they like, i fucking hate it, why can't we just go back to pre-2010, a lot of things were better and it doesn't make me fucking angry.

Reactions: CFLoser, Jodes, Pineapplecrown and 3 others
Pulpit2018

Pulpit2018

Experienced
Oct 8, 2018
Delete facebook,get outside,stop watching mainstream media etc...

Reactions: CornerE, CFLoser, Jodes and 7 others
waived

waived

I am a sunrise
Jan 5, 2019
When I first heard about that mosque shooting I first thought it was going to be like the other events that happened, will be talked about for about a week or 2 and then be forgotten about. But this, this is fucking annoying, the media is just constantly talking about this, and reddit is now banning anyone that sends the video as well as banning subreddits that even mention it, ehh the fuck do they all of a sudden care about r/WPD now? where were they when they were showing beheading videos or shootings, hell not even the brazilian shooting got this much attention, why is the mosque shooting all of a sudden something big, is it because of the amount of people killed?

Also onto the next point, in this day and age, everything has gotten.... BORING, the media just talks about the same shit over and over again, i'll give a quick rundown on how the media does stuff

1. thing happens
  2. media talks about thing and blamed it on something (muslims, white men, whatever)
  3. people post opinions on twitter for attention and likes, pretending to care while they don't
  4. opposing side might make jokes and stuff but they are just as annoying as the people they hate
  6. the drama ends
  7. repeat
I actually hate twitter, at first it was ok, just like an online diary, where they talk about stuff, but NOW? it's basically where the media talks about whatever they like, i fucking hate it, why can't we just go back to pre-2010, a lot of things were better and it doesn't make me fucking angry.

It has to do with the political nature of the killings in context with a global increase in those politics. The attention to it is the current ruling order in self preservation trying to maintain what social peace currently exists, as global economics deepens in crises and the former grandiose pageantry of politics becomes married to images of rupture. The current order has worked hard to develop and control a world of bodies under constant duress and it has literal investment in the current workings of it and its future. States will use parapolitical and paramilitary activity in relation to capital and securing its assets but understands immediate disorder as capable of harboring its insurrection.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pineapplecrown, Marawa, Final Escape and 3 others
ShadowOfTheDay

ShadowOfTheDay

Hungry Ghost
Feb 14, 2019

1. thing happens
  6. the drama ends
  7. repeat
I'm not really sure what you're upset about here. Is it the act of senseless violence itself, or the media's fixation on violence perpetrated on minorities, or is it just that you find the subject to be "boring," as you put it?

1. thing happens
  6. the drama ends
  7. repeat
I'm really sorry that you're "fucking annoyed" by this whole ordeal.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheRiverStyz, End.of.the.line, WhiteRabbit and 1 other person
R

retarddd

Aug 10, 2018
Delete facebook,get outside,stop watching mainstream media etc...
I already stopped using twitter, never used FB, and I only go on youtube rarely, I do have the Dailymail and am currently deciding if I should remove it or not

Reactions: Pineapplecrown, Final Escape, FTL.Wanderer and 1 other person
A

anuglymale

Feb 16, 2019
I am sad about this guy falling for blind ethnic nationalism. He said that he liked Chinese government - he should've just moved

Reactions: efffervescence, Marawa, Final Escape and 2 others
R

retarddd

Aug 10, 2018
I am sad about this guy falling for blind ethnic nationalism. He said that he liked Chinese government - he should've just moved
DID HE? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Reactions: Final Escape
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018

1. thing happens
  6. the drama ends
  7. repeat
Yea the mainstream media wants to push certain narratives, often don't tell the truth just bits of truth. They spin the story a certain way to get people to think that something else happened instead of what actually happened. The goal is to create division and conflict.

Reactions: CornerE
R

retarddd

Aug 10, 2018
The chinese goverment isnt the worst but it is bad, they censor a lot of stuff and dont do much to combat things such as climate change and their child slaves. It's hilarious that he hates some people in a building that wont effect the lives of anyone, while he supports a country that is responsible for climate change and killed their own citizens

A

anuglymale

Feb 16, 2019
The chinese goverment isnt the worst but it is bad, they censor a lot of stuff and dont do much to combat things such as climate change and their child slaves. It's hilarious that he hates some people in a building that wont effect the lives of anyone, while he supports a country that is responsible for climate change and killed their own citizens
Well, the guy was a fascist, so he likely agreed with these actions

Funny thing is, fascists often talked about race as a spiritual concept. He should have just considered himself spirituality chinese

Last edited:
Reactions: CornerE and retarddd
Eeyore

Eeyore

Aug 4, 2018
Tbh I watched it and I couldnt give a shit about it. Sucks for the people that died and all. i did find it interesting the way he recorded the shooting. It was almost like a movie.

Reactions: Pineapplecrown
R

retarddd

Aug 10, 2018
I'm not really sure what you're upset about here. Is it the act of senseless violence itself, or the media's fixation on violence perpetrated on minorities, or is it just that you find the subject to be "boring," as you put it?
Angry at all of what you said, wish this never happened tbh

Xaphous

Xaphous

hikikomori
Nov 11, 2018
Might be bullshit like all the other supposed shootings.

P

Psilo

Arcanist
Dec 29, 2018
I heard that the rugby club Crusaders will switch name for Djihadists. That makes me mad!

Reactions: Pineapplecrown
tinynari

tinynari

Mar 12, 2019
it was such a terrible tragedy from such an awful guy, who was encouraged by toxic places on the internet no less :/ i think there are many different reasons that it got a lot of attention— first of all it was in new zealand, where events like this don't have happen everyday, and it was just very shocking. the way he filmed it, the amount of people he killed, his awful manifesto filled with hateful garbage, etc. just an all around terrible ordeal. i don't value my life and honestly if i could give mine up for one of those victims i would, no innocent person deserves to have their life taken from them without consent

Reactions: AnnihilatedAnna and ShadowOfTheDay
A

anuglymale

Feb 16, 2019
Might be bullshit like all the other supposed shootings.
Based Alex Jones, I love conspiracy stuff as well

@tinynari People die all the time, why would you care. It was a stupid&wrong action, but you won't have enough time to cry about every person who dies

Last edited:
Xaphous

Xaphous

hikikomori
Nov 11, 2018
Based Alex Jones, I love conspiracy stuff as well

@tinynari People die all the time, why would you care. It was a stupid&wrong action, but you won't have enough time to cry about every person who dies
Jones is a shill I knew that many years ago. False flag doesn't always mean people don't die. The official story for almost every mass shooting in recent years is BS to anyone that wishes to research it.

A

anuglymale

Feb 16, 2019
Jones is a shill I knew that many years ago. False flag doesn't always mean people don't die. The official story for almost every mass shooting in recent years is BS to anyone that wishes to research it.
I generally tend not to believe conspiracies tbhbh. Maybe something as BS, but I think it wasnt

R

retarddd

Aug 10, 2018
I generally tend not to believe conspiracies tbhbh. Maybe something as BS, but I think it wasnt
I believe in some of them, I dont believe in the staged mass shootings but I do believe the US has a bigger hand in helping terrorist organisations than they like to admit (also they helped do 9/11 in order to invade to ME, also they were responsible for the 79 iranian revolution)

M

M

It was a senseless act of violence by someone that was radicalized and deranged. I feel for the victims and their families, as no one should ever have to go through this. Something does need to be done about this violence, but the way they are going about that change isn't right. Blocking websites and banning weapons isn't going to solve this problem, unfortunately. There are other ways we can prevent these things from happening.

Reactions: retarddd, stellabelle, TAW122 and 1 other person
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
Blocking websites and banning weapons isn't going to solve this problem, unfortunately. There are other ways we can prevent these things from happening.
Indeed, censorship and bans only goes so far. Sure the less availability of a method will only result in others finding other methods that are equally deadly or worse (examples: Oklahoma City Bombing (1995), Nice Truck Attack (2016), Brussels Bombing (2016), to name a few). As for preventing these things, I would say it takes a serious effort by society from the ground level and up. This includes de-incentivizing extremism, treating people better, being more compassionate towards others, fixing issues that cause people to want to go to the dark route (won't stop all evil, but should reduce the amount of evil around the world), and of course, not marginalizing certain groups of people as that would result in one or few of the people in said group to retaliate against society and often with very tragic results.

lostangel

lostangel

Enlightened
Mar 22, 2019

1. thing happens
  6. the drama ends
  7. repeat
video is on best gore if anybody wants to watch it