• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
I have been in the same situation as you years ago, had I just gone through with it I would´ve saved myself from so much pain and suffering which just goes to show that life doesn´t get better and by ctb I (and others) just prevent further suffering. I have had no new and/or good experiences since all those years ago but there has been plenty of pain and suffering which I could´ve spared myself from IF I JUST WOULD´VE HAD THE FUCKING BALLS TO GO THROUGH WITH IT I HATE MY WEAK ASS SELF FOR NOT GOING THROUGH WITH IT!!!

thewalkingdread

thewalkingdread

Life is a pointless, undeserved, unnecessary pain.
Oct 30, 2023
We are trapped in this nefarious pigsty... And even If we have the key to escape It, it's still so hard to leave ...

M

Mi Mi

No One Special
Mar 18, 2024
I hate this shit so FUCKING MUCH. I was so damn close to attempting but I stopped myself, why? Why did I stop myself? I should have just sucked it up and done it, why the fuck did I stop myself?
It's apart of the process
I'm a hypocrite I know
But don't beat yourself down
It's natural to fear the act or the consequences

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Enlightened
Jan 1, 2024
Survival instincts your body is designed to keep you alive it doesn't give a damn how miserable you are

• Love
Reactions: soulkitty
F

F@#$

Freedom seeker
Nov 8, 2023
I hate this shit so FUCKING MUCH. I was so damn close to attempting but I stopped myself, why? Why did I stop myself? I should have just sucked it up and done it, why the fuck did I stop myself?
I get it. I went to my parents basement when I was a teenager(over 20 years ago) with my dad's pistol. I chickened out and have regretted it every day since.

• Aww..
Reactions: soulkitty