A

Aejv

Sep 11, 2023
My whole life people have told me I'm talented, they say that I'm smart, and have the ability to do great things.

Fuck them, my autism and adhd is not a fucking blessing, it's a curse, the worst fucking curse ever.

I've lost countless friends due to common miscommunication, I've said the wrong things more that the right things. I don't see myself even having a future.

I do still want to live though, but contrarily i feel suicidal, I feel like there's no point to a life of suffering, so I should just kill myself, but I want to live a life of happiness, where people don't just assume I'm the beat at everything. All these assumptions are killing me.

Another factor is that I'm someone who grows too attached to people to quickly, someone I've only recently met is also now one of my closest friends, yet I feel almost suicidal when they can't hang out with me.

I'm a failure, I amount to nothing, please, help.

• Hugs
Reactions: AntHills, sserafim, Inthewind and 2 others
Inthewind

Inthewind

Wondering Waevern
Sep 19, 2023
My whole life people have told me I'm talented, they say that I'm smart, and have the ability to do great things.

Fuck them, my autism and adhd is not a fucking blessing, it's a curse, the worst fucking curse ever.

I've lost countless friends due to common miscommunication, I've said the wrong things more that the right things. I don't see myself even having a future.

I do still want to live though, but contrarily i feel suicidal, I feel like there's no point to a life of suffering, so I should just kill myself, but I want to live a life of happiness, where people don't just assume I'm the beat at everything. All these assumptions are killing me.

Another factor is that I'm someone who grows too attached to people to quickly, someone I've only recently met is also now one of my closest friends, yet I feel almost suicidal when they can't hang out with me.

For me I think I possibly have some sort of communication dyslexia (idk really never been diagnosed but yknow I did small research, annd I aint going to the docters to get something diagnosed that mightt prevent me from job opportunities or something), so anyways, for me people fill in and understand to guess what I mean, because I say synonyms pretty much for what I try to say. Beings direct to them and having direct convos, tell them to be direct in what they say and they will hopefully understand and make communication easier. It wont work with everyone because they just tend to forget or thought by then youd understand what they mean like it some sort of thing we can learn in a few months, to learn some indirect communications.

At moment for me, Im not really seeking friends, like 80% the time they arent worth my time or compatible because they end up just not responding for weeks or months out of no where. Which I have accepted as just a nice short term conversationship person. I hope you find people who acept your quirks and understand your needs and not people who arent trying to communicate with you properly.

garbagepunk

garbagepunk

May 21, 2023

i feel the same and am in the same situation, but the part of ppl saying i am able to do stuff

i am in the same dead point and i, honestly, only live because death scares me. i preffer breathing than not feeling anything, you know