Ginnn

Ginnn

Student
Aug 20, 2022
I can't think straight anymore. My mind escapes from reality and I feel like in a dream all the time. My mood changes irrationally. Sometimes I feel sane and normal, but a second later I think like a child, with ridiculous and childish ideas. My perception of reality changes all the time and I can't do anything about it, I do weird things and then I realize how stupid I look. It's hard for me to remember things. I daydream all day. I feel anxious and vulnerable in situations that should be happy.
I know I suffer from derealization and depersonalization, I think it's really severe, to the point where I can't function as a person. I don't think many people understand how it feels. It's worse than depression, it's worse than regular anxiety, I can think of very few things that could generate a level of stress, anxiety, despair, and self-hatred similar to this shit. I am totally disconnected from my own sensations and emotions. I feel like I don't belong to reality 😄

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Paradise, Sister of the Moon, http-410 and 11 others
I

iwanttodiee

Jan 4, 2023
Realmente no sé que decir más que me identifico un montón y entiendo tu dolor, las pastillas me ayudaron un montón con el tema de la disociación, pero solía estar a ese nivel.
Aun así por algo estoy aquí, porque ya no tengo esperanzas de salir. Te apoyo un montón en tu decisión.

• Love
Reactions: Ginnn