SHThrowAway213

SHThrowAway213

That's the hell I live with
Apr 19, 2018
Was walking my dog at midnight, when walking up to the park.
I noticed a figure sitting at the top of the steps into the park.
Most of the time I can tell if a hallucination is real or not, but sometimes I can't. This time I wasn't sure, and the way I deal with my hallucinations is staring at them until they disappear.
My hallucinations usually don't last long, but sometimes they do.
So I was walking up full-on staring at this guy. This guy obviously noticed this and was awkwardly looking around and back at me.
So I get to the bottom of the steps and finally realise that it is a real person. I should of realized this was before, as my dog was also staring at him. She is not a big fan of the dark and is always a lot more alert.
So I just carry on walking up the steps, not looking at him anymore.
Get to about 10 feet into the park and look back at him, at this point I see a hallucination of a black figure sprinting at me at full pelt.
I shout "Oh my GOD!" And then the figure disappeared.
At which point I started laughing. He obviously turns around and sees me looking at him laughing. He quickly turns back around.
At this point I'm very on edge and paranoid, and I'm the sort of person to laugh at everything.
So at this point, I walked around the park periodically bursting out laughing because I was very paranoid. About 10 minutes pass of this with him keep glancing back at me. Now it is the time to exit the past. At this point I'm humming and walking quite quickly.
He hears and looks back.
I stupidly decided to wave, at the point he decided to grab his bag and walk down the steps and the road extremely quickly.
I am a fucking idiot.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: InterstateFlowers, death137, chewgu and 7 others
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
LOL you waved. That's what I'd have probably have done too. Poor bloke. Sounds scary though. :hug:

Reactions: death137 and chewgu