• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

anotherlastchance

anotherlastchance

Your never not you
Feb 3, 2024
Yeah it's a great religion it started two weeks ago but we already have about 253 members our leader is this great charming guy who always smiles and everybody just loves him al you have to do is give him al your personal belongings your house, car, wife, and first born child
He says al these things are standing in your path of true happiness… Nah just messing with you guys hahahaha just wanted to joke a little bit cuz I'm bored as hell

anotherlastchance

anotherlastchance

Your never not you
Feb 3, 2024
This religion is just as excitable and real as the rest of the other religions that exist out there
Best thing is our leader told us that once we have a 1000 members we're gonna do a mass suicide event of course our leader stays behind with all the crap we don't want cars, wife's, firstborn's and all the real estate he is gonna be living for our sins so we can be free

newave3

newave3

I want out
Nov 21, 2020
Yeah it's a great religion it started two weeks ago but we already have about 253 members our leader is this great charming guy who always smiles and everybody just loves him al you have to do is give him al your personal belongings your house, car, wife, and first born child
He says al these things are standing in your path of true happiness… Nah just messing with you guys hahahaha just wanted to joke a little bit cuz I'm bored as hell
Your leader is probably a grandchild of this guy.

anotherlastchance

anotherlastchance

Your never not you
Feb 3, 2024
Your leader is probably a grandchild of this guy.

View attachment 133786
I have shown the picture to our leader but he denies having any kinda connection to this guy saying that he never ever seen this man in his whole life also for the record this religion we have is completely legit it's not some sort of cult you know.
That's what I had to tell
I also want to say if you don't have real estate, a firstborn, or a wife and a car. A money donation of at least 10,000 euros will also get you in but you have to pay an additional 5000€ for the suicide event

Unicr0n

Unicr0n

Stuck in a black hole...
Mar 26, 2024
It gives meaning to an otherwise meaningless endeavour?..
My religions professor said it helps give people meaning to their suffering. It helps them from killing themselves. I think it's a good thing [at least until people start wielding it against others :aw:]. Not everyone can handle the reality that life sucks and we might only be here for no reason. I think that's okay to make up something to give people something to believe in. I turned to religion too. Started with Christianity [I only follow what JesusChrist the man who walked on earth taught... not the old testament crap... and I don't consider JC a God himself] which helped me in my relations with other people... but it didn't help me soothe the pain inside of me and the hate for me. So Buddhism filled that gap! And it helps me not decide to kill myself just because I'm feeling bad on a particular day. When it's time for me to go, there will be no tears and no aching in my chest. I'll be ready.

sserafim

sserafim

they say it’s darkest of all before the dawn
Sep 13, 2023
Hey, don't forget to join my religion. Come over to the dark side; we have cookies. I'll tell you the secrets of the universe for $99.99! Oh wait. It's on sale right now. Don't miss out on an exclusive offer of $37.99! That's right! Don't wait, this sale won't last. Claim your own copy and discover the secrets of the universe today!

Lol why join a cult when you could just join my religion instead 🤣 btw did you fall for my clever advertising tricks? I just copied what I see in commercials. Maybe I should go into marketing…

Last edited:
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
I am glad that you share our common path and faith with others.
There are only a few steps left before your final initiation.
Send me your details for your bank account. This will cleanse your soul from the evil spirits of materialism.
I notice that your aura is unstable. We help you. Our way is true. The future is ours.
We will become a family. Forget about your old life. You will be born again.

anotherlastchance

anotherlastchance

Your never not you
Feb 3, 2024
Hey, don't forget to join my religion. Come over to the dark side, we have cookies. I'll tell you the secrets of the universe for $99.99! Oh wait. It's on sale; don't miss out on an exclusive offer of $37.99! That's right! Don't wait, this sale won't last. Discover the secrets of the universe today!

Lol why join a cult when you could just join my religion instead 🤣 btw did you fall for my clever advertising tricks? I just copied what I see in commercials. Maybe I should go into marketing…
Buying the leader his speeches on limited edition blue-ray? Excellent choice

anotherlastchance

anotherlastchance

Your never not you
Feb 3, 2024
Hey, don't forget to join my religion. Come over to the dark side; we have cookies. I'll tell you the secrets of the universe for $99.99! Oh wait. It's on sale right now. Don't miss out on an exclusive offer of $37.99! That's right! Don't wait, this sale won't last. Claim your own copy and discover the secrets of the universe today!

Illigal downloads of the leader speeches? You wanna get cursed!