• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

DoomerPrince

DoomerPrince

The eternal survivor
Aug 15, 2023
This is a place i wasn't here for a long time
But hi everyone i hope you're happy with your life
Anyway, i want to tell you about fentanil
The best drug ever
It's not just make you feel good
It's very easy to get overdose with it
And I'm telling you it's the best way to die
I smoked it with a friend, and then went to sleep
Just deep sleep, no pain, no fears, but unfortunately she called an ambulance and they saved me and i got hospitalized for 3 days
If you're really want to die easily and a fun way, just get fentanil, smoke it and go to sleep
I'm sad they saved me
I got arrested last week and it was traumatizing and i lost all the desire to live
Too bad that hamas didn't killed me in October 7th

GenericUsername37

GenericUsername37

Oct 22, 2021
I've had friends who smoked weed laced with fentanyl tell me it was a terrifying experience realizing they were losing the ability to breath and about to die and feeling retarded while its happening. Maybe for some it treats them well but for many an overdose can be a terrifying and uncomfortable death.

I

Iwanttokillmyself

Too stupid
Sep 23, 2022
The best drug ever
Just deep sleep, no pain, no fears, but unfortunately she called an ambulance and they saved me and i got hospitalized for 3 days
If you're really want to die easily and a fun way, just get fentanil, smoke it and go to sleep
I'm sad they saved me
I got arrested last week and it was traumatizing and i lost all the desire to live
Its fucking hard to get. You get even fucked by the police if you have some mg of weed here lol.

Reactions: DoomerPrince
Bobert_Beniro

Bobert_Beniro

Life sucks and then you die.
Mar 14, 2023
are you from Israel? It seems easy to get fentanyl in patches or tablets. Did you use medical fentanyl? Can you tell me what the dosage was and how quickly you wanted to sleep?

DoomerPrince

DoomerPrince

The eternal survivor
Aug 15, 2023
Yes i live in israel
As soon as i smoked i felt euphoria and immediately wanted to sleep
It's dependent how much you smoke
It's pretty easy to get. My friend uses medical fentanil but she also buys it from the outside
I know some dealers because of her
are you from Israel? It seems easy to get fentanyl in patches or tablets. Did you use medical fentanyl? Can you tell me what the dosage was and how quickly you wanted to sleep?
Its fucking hard to get. You get even fucked by the police if you have some mg of weed here lol.
Lucky for me i don't live in the us and it's pretty easy to get in my country

Reactions: Unknown21
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
It does sound very peaceful from what I'm aware, I envy those who are able to die in such a way, to me they are so incredibly fortunate.

Reactions: sserafim
DoomerPrince

DoomerPrince

The eternal survivor
Aug 15, 2023
I've had friends who smoked weed laced with fentanyl tell me it was a terrifying experience realizing they were losing the ability to breath and about to die and feeling retarded while its happening. Maybe for some it treats them well but for many an overdose can be a terrifying and uncomfortable death.
I myself hate weed. I don't like the effects of it. But on the other side, fentanil is grate and from my experience it could be a peaceful painless death.

C

Chelsea Leng

Student
Feb 3, 2024
It's not easy to buy F inside the united states either, else everyone would use this method.
People won't know what it is and the purity from street F

DoomerPrince

DoomerPrince

The eternal survivor
Aug 15, 2023
It's not easy to buy F inside the united states either, else everyone would use this method.
People won't know what it is and the purity from street F
Luckily for me that i don't live in the United States, for me it's really easy to get fentanyl but too bad i don't have the money for this

26mmmm

Experienced
Feb 12, 2024
The best drug ever
I'm sad they saved me
Are you from israel? Where do you get fentanyl here? Can you DM

thewalkingdread

thewalkingdread

Life is a pointless, undeserved, unnecessary pain.
Oct 30, 2023
Just be careful to not become a "zombie" like those in Kensington...

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Yes it is the easiest and peaceful ctb method for those that can easily aquire a pure quality fent and know how to properly administer it. For those people that are known to be drug abusers, they can even fake their suicide as an accident.

Reactions: Unknown21
DeadPilot

DeadPilot

hopeless
Jan 18, 2024
I saw China White on DN in the US, but I don't know what is the purity level. Maybe someone can share markets with pure F listed?