• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

PrettyKitty

PrettyKitty

Angel
Mar 27, 2023
Not sure If I'm aloud to say the website or not but I found one after searching for a bit they sell SN by the pound and its not to pricey how much in pounds would I need to CTB? and I've heard the website is safe and scam free but I'm scared to use my real address for police showing up or them using my address for bad?? Any advice can somebody tell me how much pounds for SN before I do decide to buy or not thanks!

befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
No, you are not allowed to post sources. Make sure it´s the right SN. It must be at least 95% purity and the formula is NaNO2.

Attachments

• SN.png
    SN.png
    10.4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Reactions: abl2023 and Fktw0rld
PrettyKitty

PrettyKitty

Angel
Mar 27, 2023
No, you are not allowed to post sources. Make sure it´s the right SN. It must be at least 95% purity and the formula is NaNO2.
thanks you also whats the difference between Sodium Nitrite and sodium nitrate

befree

befree

Mar 22, 2022
Under the influence of oxygen sodium nitrite turns into sodium nitrate, which is useless for this method. So when you open the bag/bottle to do a blood test, close it immediately again. Store it airtight in a cool and dry place.

• Informative
Reactions: Sweet Tart
Fktw0rld

Fktw0rld

An end with suffering > Suffering without an end
Aug 29, 2022
Befree, are we going by this chart or 25 / 35? I have a chart that looks exactly like this one saved to my files but the g's are much higher. I'm guessing it's no longer good and this is a revised version?

befree

befree

Mar 22, 2022
There is an updated version in the PPH Essentials, that also recommends benzos etc. I can´t just find the download link.

J

John12

Student
Mar 31, 2023
Under the influence of oxygen sodium nitrite turns into sodium nitrate, which is useless for this method. So when you open the bag/bottle to do a blood test, close it immediately again. Store it airtight in a cool and dry place.
How does food industry keep it as nitrite. Or does it not matter for them if it becomes nitrate.

Reactions: Sweet Tart
befree

befree

Mar 22, 2022
The amount of sodium nitrite beeing used in food industry is high enough (too high for human health!) to store the food for the required period of time. Therefore, in that case, it doesn´t matter if some of the nitrite converts to nitrate within that time period. The remaining amount of nitrite is still high enough until the expiration date.

Last edited:
J

John12

Student
Mar 31, 2023
@befree when sodium nitrite is taken out to weigh, how do people stop it from becoming sodium nitrate.

G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
2 months after i bought SN i had a police welfare check , i told them i didn't know what they were talking about and it was a mistake, they had bad information, they left and that's it.

N

neveragreedtothis

Apr 23, 2023
2 months after i bought SN i had a police welfare check , i told them i didn't know what they were talking about and it was a mistake, they had bad information, they left and that's it.
source was IC?

befree

befree

Mar 22, 2022
@befree when sodium nitrite is taken out to weigh, how do people stop it from becoming sodium nitrate.
If you take the SN just before the CTB, it will not turn to nitrate within seconds. You can also open it to take a small amount for a blood test without the remaining SN immediately converting to nitrate. Just don't leave it open and store it in a cool, dry place.

J

John12

Student
Mar 31, 2023
If you take the SN just before the CTB, it will not turn to nitrate within seconds. You can also open it to take a small amount for a blood test without the remaining SN immediately converting to nitrate. Just don't leave it open and store it in a cool, dry place.
That does not explain how to weigh some sodium nitrtite without it becoming sodium nitrate before it is put in water.

befree

befree

Mar 22, 2022
Again: It takes longer than a few seconds to turn into nitrate.

cscott

cscott

Awaiting for life’s end ☠️
Jun 22, 2023
Why do you have to weigh it if you're going to CTB … can you just take a high dose or all of it ?

befree

befree

Mar 22, 2022
Sweet Tart

Sweet Tart

Arcanist
May 10, 2023
Sounds like you kept cool and handled the intrusion well. I get that it is a legal substance and possession is not enough to show intent to ctb. But I'm really uncomfortable with the idea of this happening, especially as I'm staying with family. Honestly, for years now (even when living alone), I get freaked out when anyone rings the doorbell and rarely answer, so the idea of it being the police is a lot.

I wonder if having an internet history of purchasing items for curing foods would affect the chances of a welfare check.

J

John12

Student
Mar 31, 2023
Again: It takes longer than a few seconds to turn into nitrate.
How long does it take. How would someone know, will its appearance change. Do you have links for more info.

N0FWayIneedtogo

N0FWayIneedtogo

Antipschotics and antidepresants kill me
Jun 24, 2023
Hello, i'm looking to get some SN, anyone can pls send me a good link to order some on the us. Looking to ctb soon...Thx

K

kiveran

Mar 11, 2024
Hm. What I've heard and read suggests that sodium nitrite needs to be exposed to oxygen repeatedly (or continually) to cause it to change into nitrate, and it takes like one to three months for that to happen. I understand temperature (don't heat your SN), humidity (keep it dry), and/or the presence of other substances can all play a role. Opening the bag once for a test, then sealing it tightly again, I don't think that's gonna happen. Though of course better safe than sorry.