anyhowstars

anyhowstars

Jan 25, 2023
I wished a close online friend a happy birthday after not having talked to her for over half a year. I normally don't like talking to people because it stresses me out, so I really pushed off messaging her. But when she responded, I immediately felt better. I forgot just how much she improved me life, and I'm glad I got to remember that. I really needed that today, it kept me from slipping more into a darker place.

Don't underestimate how much finding a person that understands you (including giving you enough space) and you can be comfortable with means.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: BlackMilk, throwawayyy, CC123 and 2 others
T

timf

Enlightened
Mar 26, 2020
In the Army if you are pushed to the edge of physical exahstion you can get a bit of a second wind yourself shouting words of encouragement to others around you.

• Love
Reactions: anyhowstars and bonesbonesbones
unattainable piscie

unattainable piscie

Loosing friends and people I care about :)
Feb 3, 2023
Last summer found a friend I lost touch with back in 2019, it was great reconnecting and we grew a really close bond really quickly. We would literally talk for hours and hours, essentially every afternoon. We still talk, a lot compared to any other friend in my whole life actually, and they are so dear to me, but I feel like even though we still call most days there is an evergrowing distance. It goes slowly but nothing feels like it could stop it. One of the main reasons that stopped from trying to CBT was her, and it scares me that I might loose that last rope, that last guide I could rely on.