Throwawaysoul

Throwawaysoul

Mage
May 14, 2018
Hopefully wearing masks becomes socially acceptable in the US.

As an unattractive germaphobe this is probably one of the few positive side effects of the virus.

Going to the store with my face covered is bliss.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: puppy9, Despondent, artificialpasta and 8 others
mesohappy

mesohappy

Cat piss sammich??
Jan 10, 2020
I feel you...the world could pobably do with out seeing my ugly toothless mug.

Might even bring some joy back into it.

• Hugs
Reactions: Brick In The Wall, mediocre and Throwawaysoul
terry_a_davis

terry_a_davis

Warlock
Dec 28, 2019
quite common in some far east countries even before coronavirus

• Love
Reactions: Throwawaysoul, Brick In The Wall and mediocre
M

mediocre

trapped here
Nov 9, 2019
Yeah people in Asia where them all the time out and about and nobody bats an eyelid. I live Ireland and if I went out wearing a mask everybody would stare at me and think I was nuts:/

Reactions: Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
We have laws against wearing masks in many states here in the US. It's to deter criminal acts as far as I know. Probably has to do with all the facial recognition software as well.

I'm curious to see if any of these laws are changed in the wake of the Coronavirus. I've got nothing against people wearing masks and may even consider it myself.

• Wow
Reactions: mediocre
almaranthine

almaranthine

Wizard
Nov 28, 2019
My job has forced all employees to wear masks. Tomorrow will be my first full shift with the mask. I find it very unnerving. Not being able to see people smile, see them laugh, especially people I like... I don't know it has just emotionally hit me in a very strange way. Also, every day I work I make myself 26oz of hot tea, not only for health reasons (I use immune boosting ingredients) but also to maintain my emotional well being while on the job. The mask has ruined my freedom of being able to drink my tea throughout my shift when I feel stressed or feel I could use that immune boost. I am personally just upset by the inconveniences of it, the unsettling social aspect of it, and incredibly pissed that my company can force us do wear these while completely shutting down our petition for hazard pay, and even going so far as to threaten the jobs of employees who have been more vocal about it.

• Hugs
Reactions: GoodPersonEffed, Ame, Brick In The Wall and 1 other person
ugly_loser2008

ugly_loser2008

Jul 30, 2018
gotta say i look better with a mask. i get fewer disgusted looks.

Reactions: Throwawaysoul
BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
Only have to do half a face of makeup. Bright side and all that.

Reactions: throwaway678-, Myforevercharlie and Throwawaysoul
SpareWheel

SpareWheel

I go on holidays by mistake
May 4, 2020
I've only got a ski mask with a skull on. Probably scare old ladies to death or get pulled by the coppers if I go out in it. Easier to get cocaine in England than a proper mask right now, people are stealing them from ambulances. Crazy times.

your pathologist

your pathologist

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Sep 5, 2018
These masks are terribly hard to breathe through and I catch myself gasping a lot of the time

Reactions: puppy9
T

throwaway678-

May 10, 2020
I'm fucking ugly, love wearing my mask. Means no one has to see my face anymore too which is a bonus.

Reactions: Throwawaysoul