• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
Anti-suicide people are so sadistic, it really disgusts me how they try to stop others permanently escaping from suffering, it's disgusting how they cannot accept that not everyone wants to suffer for decades on end just to die a slow, painful death from old age. Anti-suicide is just evil to me, I cannot stand people like what with their repulsive, insensitive toxic positivity that they force onto others.

Under no circumstances would I ever wish to exist, existence truly is so undesirable which is why those who want to force others to continue it are sadistic. In my case I'm anti-suffering and I don't want to suffer in any way, I don't wish to be conscious and aware, existence truly is such an hellish, harmful imposistion that there was never a need for at all. I'd always prefer to not exist than to have the ability to suffer in this meaningless, futile and dreadful existence, there's nothing desirable about being trapped in this existence that can potentially get so torturous beyond how one can even imagine. Nobody should be forced to suffer in this existence that was always pointless in the first place.

I only wish for the peace of non-existence which is why I find it horrible how sadistic anti-suicide people are. It's unacceptable how we cannot just choose to reliably die in peace when we want to with no risks or complications, nobody should ever have to struggle to die. To me suicide prevention is just extreme cruelty and enslavement, I find it hellish how suicide is seen as something to prevent rather than accept as a personal choice.

S

sadman710

Student
Mar 22, 2024
It's from this Christian, judeo, Islamic garbage about how every human life has complete value and must be pushed to the end as far as possible, but animal lives are worthless and for us to exploit. Nevermind the fact we can euthanize animals whenever we feel like it, or out of compassion.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I agree. They truly are sadistic and cruel

Reactions: iloverachel
weakandscared

weakandscared

Mar 17, 2024
Anti-suicide people are so sadistic, it really disgusts me how they try to stop others permanently escaping from suffering, it's disgusting how they cannot accept that not everyone wants to suffer for decades on end just to die a slow, painful death from old age. Anti-suicide is just evil to me, I cannot stand people like what with their repulsive, insensitive toxic positivity that they force onto others.

Under no circumstances would I ever wish to exist, existence truly is so undesirable which is why those who want to force others to continue it are sadistic. In my case I'm anti-suffering and I don't want to suffer in any way, I don't wish to be conscious and aware, existence truly is such an hellish, harmful imposistion that there was never a need for at all. I'd always prefer to not exist than to have the ability to suffer in this meaningless, futile and dreadful existence, there's nothing desirable about being trapped in this existence that can potentially get so torturous beyond how one can even imagine. Nobody should be forced to suffer in this existence that was always pointless in the first place.

I only wish for the peace of non-existence which is why I find it horrible how sadistic anti-suicide people are. It's unacceptable how we cannot just choose to reliably die in peace when we want to with no risks or complications, nobody should ever have to struggle to die. To me suicide prevention is just extreme cruelty and enslavement, I find it hellish how suicide is seen as something to prevent rather than accept as a personal choice.
The thing is they GENUINELY believe they're doing good for people by restricting means of suicide and forcing people into wards, they're pieces of shit but they're too dumb and ignorant to understand

Reactions: iloverachel