FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'm just disgusted by how we exist in such a pro-suffering and suicide prevention society where suicide isn't seen as a valid solution even know we never even consented to existing here in the first place. No matter what they say the right to die is a human right and if one wishes to peacefully die on their own terms they simply should be able to as existence is the problem anyway rather than the wish to be free from it. In my case I see suicide as very rational as all existence ever does is cause unnecessary suffering, problems and harm, no matter what I'd prefer the sound of an dreamless and eternal sleep to decaying and deteriorating from age in this futile existence filled with endless risks and unlimited potential to suffer.

To me suicide prevention and the whole idea that it should be prevented in the first place is evil and delusional, because it's just prolonging suffering, if one wishes to cease existing on their own terms then it's none of other people's business, it's not their existence after all. I'm always disgusted by how suicide prevention type people insult suicidal people by insisting they need "help" and wish to imprison them in this existence and get so obsessed with making sure that others suffer for as long as possible.

It's very evil wanting to force others to suffer, people who are against suicide just cause way more harm, it'd be compassionate and relieving to allow people an peaceful and accessible exit from this existence and I just find it disgusting and hellish how so many are against that. Suicide should only ever be accepted rather than prevented especially as existence was never a desirable state in the first place.

• Love
Reactions: myusername890, Rogue Proxy, Praestat_Mori and 4 others
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Some humans do not understand.
That makes it easier for them to speak against it.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori