• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
As it could never be, existence truly is something so incredibly hellish and evil as it's the source of all suffering. Human existence is such a horrific imposistion, it's disturbing when people insist that there is beauty in being conscious and aware with the ability to suffer endlessly. There is nothing positive about existence, in fact it's only caused harm, it's a curse to exist and a terrible tragedy how life even evolved at all.

Those who go on about how this is supposedly so beautiful clearly lack awareness as existence can get so torturous beyond how one can even imagine, there is literally no limit as to how much pain and agony one can feel in this existence where chance so senselessly determines everything.
All that humans are destined for is to be tormented by old age dying slow, painful deaths, there is no beauty in that rather it's sounds beyond hellish. There's no beauty in how anyone had to suffer so sensessly as a result of the hellish abomination that is existence, the amount of suffering in this reality is simply beyond comprehension.

Every second existing beings are being tortured which is why it's insulting to label this as beautiful, more than anything I wish I never existed at all, I'd always prefer to die no matter what, all that's ideal to me is this existence permanently disappearing into nothingness, existence itself really is the true problem. For me suicide is suffering prevention, I really wish there's the option to just fall into an dreamless, eternal sleep.

Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
Existence no. Some very minor aspects of life are "content" but beautiful is a stretch. I can see beauty in a peacock or an octopus because of how they look, amazing colours, interesting sentient creatures etc but I cannot say this about people. I think I've got a tiny bit of light left through animals though I think you don't have the same outlook which is fine.

Reactions: 4am