FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's just so incredibly cruel to me how pro-lifers do that, it's disgusting to insult suicidal people and call them "selfish" simply because they want to permanently escape from suffering and have limited ways of doing so. No, what is selfish is how humans so harmfully procreate in the first place and deny people the option of Nembutal and legalised assisted suicide so that people have no other option but to resort to methods like the train, I bet hardly any would choose that method if Nembutal is very accessible.
It will always be insensitive to complain about people brave enough to use methods like that when there is no guaranteed, peaceful suicide option avaliable at all, it's disgusting how they complain about suicidal people who never consented to existing in this hellish anti-suicide society.

And people always go on about the driver of the train but what about the suffering of the suicidal person, it's evil to make it so people have to struggle so much to die in the first place and have to resort to such brutal methods to permanently escape from this existence, I actually admire those with the courage for the train method, they are very brave to me.

People should be complaining about pro-lifers instead as nobody should ever have to resort to such brutal methods out of complete desperation, instead people should just be able to die in a guaranteed way in peace whenever they want to and to want to deny that from people is just evil.

Reactions: hatedavoidant, kambroov, Crono and 10 others
AngelTears

AngelTears

Far Away
Jun 10, 2023
I agree in part... I personally would not resort to jumping infront of a train, mostly bc I believe it would be too painful, but I also don't want to traumatize people unnecessarily. But I understand the part about being driven to such desperate measures as to choose that as a CTB method. It almost makes me laugh when pro-lifers call people that succeed in ctb selfish, like don't you think that forcing people like us to stay isn't selfish in and of itself? Gosh.

Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
it's the government's fault because there was no other option available to them.

Reactions: dggtscccvfd, pthnrdnojvsc, DEATH IS FREEDOM and 2 others
FutureHanger

FutureHanger

fml
Dec 9, 2023
it's the government's fault because there was no other option available to them.
agreed, how many would be doing such a barbaric method if suicide was a lot easier to do? Remember that kid tantacruel used as an example of minors being indoctrinated by this site, he wouldn't have done it if there was legal assisted suicide as at most he would've just had to wait till his next birthday to finally CTB. Every hanging failure turned vegetable, kid who used Paracetamol OD to no avail etc. is ironically the fault of people calling us bad.

Reactions: dggtscccvfd, pthnrdnojvsc and Darkover
leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
I agree on this one.
I think that overcoming si is harder with jumping than stepping in front of a train.
Some people simply can't do other method for various reasons

Reactions: Nofuture1234
N

Nofuture1234

Jan 25, 2024
If my life is so bad risking excruciating pain and dying is better, I'm not going to care about some train driving dork who most likely lives a life I could only dream of. He can have the same amount of sympathy I get from the vast majority of people I've met: fucking none.
Plus I'm seriously convinced any train nerd really is just dishing for attention when they pretend to think it's their fault, they can't actually see you in the dark or possibly stop the train in time, the problem is dad. 99% of people are complete morons and will call then "callous" if they don't put in a big whiny show of pretending to be sad about it. It's as fake as the 'sympathy' they get for it.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc and divinemistress36
Oudenophobia

Oudenophobia

No story, no plot, nothing.
May 29, 2023
People wouldn't have to resort to methods like this one if assisted dying was just made universally available to everyone.

Reactions: dggtscccvfd, ijustwishtodie, Nofuture1234 and 1 other person
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I agree with this. I think an analogy to this could be blaming the poor people for being homeless instead of blaming the rich people for having around 99% of the world's wealth. In the same vein, it's like blaming the suicidal people for killing themselves in a way that's likely to traumatise others instead of blaming society and the government for not allowing suicidal people to access a peaceful method. I don't think that any suicidal person would choose to kill themselves via train if they could access a more peaceful method like N

I think that the only reason why methods like the train even exist is because of how costly it would be to change the infrastructure to prevent suicidal people (who are in the minority anyway) from killing themselves

Reactions: dggtscccvfd and DEATH IS FREEDOM
SexyIncél

SexyIncél

🍭my lollipop brings the feminists to my candyshop
Aug 16, 2022
A good friend of mine ctb'ed by train. I fully support that, if there's no better options. At the end, she was starving, humiliated, often couldn't even wear underwear. Fuck societies like that

I wasn't able to help her, but others sure fucking didn't. Fuck them. No crybabying & virtue signaling about the fucking trauma to THEM. How about HER trauma?

("Oh, but the Children!" they repeat. As the Children drink lead-poisoned water & mine minerals for their phones. In reality, society's all "Fuck the Children")

It's the 21st century. Food, shelter & basic luxuries are fucking. solved. problems. There was no need for her to throw herself in front of a train. But here we are

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?
SilentSadness

SilentSadness

Sitting in the darkness.
Feb 28, 2023
I agree, if people use the train method then the people who continually restrict peaceful suicide methods are to blame for the trauma caused. It's seriously blind and cruel to say that a suicidal person is selfish for using it when they've had other options taken from them.

Reactions: Joarga, dggtscccvfd and pthnrdnojvsc