• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Nemaki Arber

Nemaki Arber

Lost soul & chat lurker
Mar 24, 2023
I finally found a method that is peaceful and accessible to me, I will be buying 100mL pure GHB and a total of 40mg of xanax, I will take everything at once when I've said my goodbyes to everyone and left my notes.

Nothing will get better for me, I keep losing and hurting people when my mental health issues grow worse, when I let paranoia drive me crazy.

I can't control it, no one noticed Im sick mentally they just get tired of me and dump me.

I hope they're happy, I know I will be I won't suffer anymore I won't hurt people anymore, the world will truly be a better place without me.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, rozeske, AlternativeBagel and 5 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Tortured by evil humans
Sep 24, 2020
I imagine it must be such a relief having access to such a peaceful method, I wish you the best in your plans.

M

M18

May 2, 2024
do you need any special to get to these things?
Where do/did you get them from?
:)

Nemaki Arber

Nemaki Arber

Lost soul & chat lurker
Mar 24, 2023
do you need any special to get to these things?
Where do/did you get them from?
:)
If you live in Canada it's easy to order drugs illegally, I won't disclose the source though since I don't want them getting busted, they're my usual go to for everything illegal substances like dmt, acid, mdma, etc

Dusk till dawn

Dusk till dawn

Student
Sep 7, 2018
I hope you can finally find peace 🕊️

Just a small advice, don't forget antiemetics otherwise you will vomit if you are going to suicide