ardacalvin

ardacalvin

Feb 25, 2020
Yes, I did. I talk all my talking to her n talk to her about the fact that she is the last person to be ashmaed and that there is not one single thing to negatively say something about her.
I think I 'm gonna rent hotel and do my plannings with my N 10 days later from now on.

• Hugs
Reactions: lwlaiet8887, username8888, The anhedonic one and 7 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best with your plans, it must be a relief to have the option of N.

Reactions: username8888
ardacalvin

ardacalvin

Feb 25, 2020
I wish you the best with your plans, it must be a relief to have the option of N.
But she said to me yesterday evening that I'm gonna follow you if you "pull this stunt". I do not know whether she is serious or not but still, I gotta find such a way in explaining myself about why I must do what I will do, and how it's not fucking her fault. I'm at least good at articulating words involving existentialism or, other in that regard, related issues. What I hope is she will one day forgive me for what I've done and that she will be in a position to forgive herself somewhat sanguinely.

• Hugs
Reactions: LifeIsCrazyNemb and The anhedonic one
U

username8888

-
Oct 11, 2023
Yes, I did. I talk all my talking to her n talk to her about the fact that she is the last person to be ashmaed and that there is not one single thing to negatively say something about her.
I think I 'm gonna rent hotel and do my plannings with my N 10 days later from now on.

Where did you get the Nembutal? I am just curious.

I have planned to kill myself in Switz by using Sarco or Nitrogen Gas there.

Nembutal is also a good option.