T90-Alpha

T90-Alpha

Hopeless
Apr 21, 2022
things have been hard for me right now. Thank god, i finally managed to find a site that has SN. i hope to god they don't cancel my order of it. i just want everything to be over soon. its nice to know that soon, i will be able to have some closure on my life. im not planning to use any Antiemetics, im just going to fast and hope i don't throw it up

Sodium nitrite

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Mental_Pain, Darkover, RagingCat and 3 others
S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
Child safety cap šŸ§¢

• Yay!
Reactions: RagingCat, CloseFriendofCamus, locked*n*loaded and 1 other person
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Is this from D***D*****.com?

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I haven't heard that but I don't know.

playing_ostrich

playing_ostrich

life dropout
May 2, 2022
things have been hard for me right now. Thank god, i finally managed to find a site that has SN. i hope to god they don't cancel my order of it. i just want everything to be over soon. its nice to know that soon, i will be able to have some closure on my life. im not planning to use any Antiemetics, im just going to fast and hope i don't throw it up
As more of us order, plan, use SN and more people are found using it to kill themselves the supply will continue to be difficult to get. If SN becomes impossible to acquire, I know people will still figure out how to kill themselves peacefully using common substances. Unfortunately, that can take ages (years) for the next method to be figured out.

Reactions: T90-Alpha
S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
As more of us order, plan, use SN and more people are found using it to kill themselves the supply will continue to be difficult to get. If SN becomes impossible to acquire, I know people will still figure out how to kill themselves peacefully using common substances. Unfortunately, that can take ages (years) for the next method to be figured out.
Third world countries and illegals will always be around to supply it.

T90-Alpha

T90-Alpha

Hopeless
Apr 21, 2022
they are already shutting down most suppliers of it online
you can't buy SN on Amazon, Ebay, Etsy, or any other popular online retailer anymore

playing_ostrich

playing_ostrich

life dropout
May 2, 2022
Third world countries and illegals will always be around to supply it.
Yes I agree with that. Some people just aren't very knowledgeable or savvy enough to find those sources. If the person is smart and determined, they will find a way. Some just aren't and are forced to suffer. Its not fool proof, but cutting off the most common suppliers will certainly make it much more difficult.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I can imagine that it must be a relief having the option of SN. I'm sorry that it has come to this point for you and I wish you the best in whatever you decide to do, I hope you find freedom from suffering.

• Hugs
Reactions: T90-Alpha
rationaltake

rationaltake

I'm rocking it - in another universe
Sep 28, 2021
I wonder if SN will end up being supplied in the same way as N?

Especially now that N is not currently available.

E

Eris666

May 2, 2022
I can imagine that it must be a relief having the option of SN. I'm sorry that it has come to this point for you and I wish you the best in whatever you decide to do, I hope you find freedom from suffering.
was your SN hold at customs or are there no online shops that deliver to your country?
im really sorry you have to go thru that :(

Weebster

Weebster

Everyone is alone. Everyone is empty.
Mar 11, 2022
How popular is this method? Are thousands dying from it?

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
was your SN hold at customs or are there no online shops that deliver to your country?
im really sorry you have to go thru that :(
I never ordered SN. I have never mentioned ordering SN in any of my posts. Are you sure you are not quoting the wrong person.

E

Eris666

May 2, 2022
I never ordered SN. I have never mentioned ordering SN in any of my posts. Are you sure you are not quoting the wrong person.
oh im sorry i think i misunderstood!
English is not my mother tongue and sometimes i get things mixed up
please apologize!

S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
How popular is this method? Are thousands dying from it?

Based on what I read here I would suspect atleast hundreds

Many documented cases for this easy to procure method

T90-Alpha

T90-Alpha

Hopeless
Apr 21, 2022
It seems like they accepted the order, and they aren't going to cancel it ā˜ŗļø
Sn

Reactions: Glowarm
B

Blackroom_57

Student
Dec 25, 2021
Could someone please PM the source for sodium nitrite?

N

NoTimeLikeNow99

May 6, 2022
Can someone pls PM me the source for SN? Much appreciated.

N

ntb1992

May 22, 2022
I think I ordered from the same place. I'm so worried that it's the wrong thing because I'm really new to this and have a hard time understanding. Any insight/reassurance that it's the right product?

L

losing hope

Arcanist
Apr 27, 2022
Could someone please PM a legit source for sodium nitrite that delivers to the uk? I've heard of IC Source for SN but not sure what that means.

Reactions: sadboyhours:(