• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D_Ana

D_Ana

Feb 21, 2023
After 12 years of intense fights with my own thoughts i decided to finally gave up, i've been a mess since then and im still a mess, coming out as trans didnt help with my vision of how life is.

I hate existence, i hate existing and i hate that i tried to exists for people around me instead of really caring for how i feel, so i decided to game end me, i dont know how i will do it and thats why im creating this thread, im scared of pain as you can imagine so im looking for the most painless, peaceful way to go out, my options are all throwing me against a truck since i live close to a highway but, if somehow survive, that would mess not only my body but also more people and i dont really want that, if i need money to get something i will so im open to suggestions.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: heavyeyes, Dangerdonkey333, SMmetalhead36 and 4 others
Y

Yaffle

Life’s a bitch
Nov 9, 2023
After 12 years of intense fights with my own thoughts i decided to finally gave up, i've been a mess since then and im still a mess, coming out as trans didnt help with my vision of how life is.

I hate existence, i hate existing and i hate that i tried to exists for people around me instead of really caring for how i feel, so i decided to game end me, i dont know how i will do it and thats why im creating this thread, im scared of pain as you can imagine so im looking for the most painless, peaceful way to go out, my options are all throwing me against a truck since i live close to a highway but, if somehow survive, that would mess not only my body but also more people and i dont really want that, if i need money to get something i will so im open to suggestions.
I'll either use a Nitrogen exit hood or CO gas.

Such a shame Nembutal is unavailable and I wouldn't know where to start looking for Fentanyl. It seems so much easier to swallow a potion or pills than the gas methods.

Also Hydrogen Sulphide is supposed to be very quick. It's detailed in the PPeH and is made by combining Lime Sulphur and Hydrochloric acid.

I'll caveat that both CO and Hydrogen Sulphide can be lethal to other people so you must ensure you don't endanger anybody else.

Reactions: Action
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It sounds like you've suffered for a long time, it's certainly very much understandable just wishing to be free from this existence you hate. Anyway I wish you the best and I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for.

Reactions: SMmetalhead36
iusedtobehappy

iusedtobehappy

Experienced
Dec 2, 2023
I'll either use a Nitrogen exit hood or CO gas.

Such a shame Nembutal is unavailable and I wouldn't know where to start looking for Fentanyl. It seems so much easier to swallow a potion or pills than the gas methods.

Also Hydrogen Sulphide is supposed to be very quick. It's detailed in the PPeH and is made by combining Lime Sulphur and Hydrochloric acid.

I'll caveat that both CO and Hydrogen Sulphide can be lethal to other people so you must ensure you don't endanger anybody else.
Would it be possible to know how to mix the two together, what proportions, do we inhale in a small room, any details about it, for those of us that don't subscribe to EI? Thank you in advance.

KillerIsMe

KillerIsMe

Aug 26, 2023

Why not give living for yourself a try if you supposedly haven't tried that yet?

I understand that you want to go and I'm so sorry. But seeing people go who haven't exhausted all other options is really horrible. I guarantee you that there is some way to turn it around.

Y

Yaffle

Life’s a bitch
Nov 9, 2023
Would it be possible to know how to mix the two together, what proportions, do we inhale in a small room, any details about it, for those of us that don't subscribe to EI? Thank you in advance.
Nitrogen or CO, they're two separate methods.

You don't need to subscribe to EI; the PPeH is here on SaSu.

Reactions: iusedtobehappy
iusedtobehappy

iusedtobehappy

Experienced
Dec 2, 2023
Nitrogen or CO, they're two separate methods.

You don't need to subscribe to EI; the PPeH is here on SaSu.

Oh I meant this
"Also Hydrogen Sulphide is supposed to be very quick. It's detailed in the PPeH and is made by combining Lime Sulphur and Hydrochloric acid."

Thank you for the link.

Reactions: Yaffle
Y

Yaffle

Life’s a bitch
Nov 9, 2023
Oh I meant this
"Also Hydrogen Sulphide is supposed to be very quick. It's detailed in the PPeH and is made by combining Lime Sulphur and Hydrochloric acid."

Thank you for the link.
I'm sorry, I didn't expand the quoted reply and just saw N and CO.

Reactions: iusedtobehappy
iusedtobehappy

iusedtobehappy

Experienced
Dec 2, 2023
I'm sorry, I didn't expand the quoted reply and just saw N and CO.
Oh NP. I'm trying to get the info now for the Lime Sulphur and Hydrochloric acid. Thank you again.

Reactions: Yaffle