• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

PlushieLover

PlushieLover

XII - THE HANGED MAN
Mar 24, 2021
I'm losing my mind right now. I want to take a knife and stab my hand or cut my finger. I don't know what I should do, every night is a torture, I feel afraid without reason and it makes me want to cry and scream. I'm reaching my limits, I just can't live anymore. At least writing my emotions makes me feel a bit better but is not enough. What should I do?

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Dead Meat, FuneralCry, WornOutLife and 5 others
I-can-only-imagine

I-can-only-imagine

Student
Apr 26, 2021
Whatever you do, I can not recommend self harm. It is addictive and only a short term solution - I tell you this as someone who has relapsed and started again after 10 years.
can you go for a run maybe and exercise that pent up feeling?
I know exactly how you feel as I get episodes like it.
always here to chat if you need

• Love
Reactions: PlushieLover, Sslsh, Mentalmick and 2 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
If I were in your shoes, I would take some deep breaths and think things through.
I'm not into self-harm but I've heard it generally doesn't work and you might even become addicted to it..

• Love
Reactions: PlushieLover
L

Leiden

Arcanist
Sep 1, 2020
I'm losing my mind right now. I want to take a knife and stab my hand or cut my finger. I don't know what I should do, every night is a torture, I feel afraid without reason and it makes me want to cry and scream. I'm reaching my limits, I just can't live anymore. At least writing my emotions makes me feel a bit better but is not enough. What should I do?
I know very well how it feels to be so tortured inside that you just need a release, maybe to feel the pain on the outside to make the pain on the inside less. If your body can walk/run, I would say that you should go for a run or walk or anything physical the endorphins will help. I wish I could but I can't. I know first hand that doing something physical has helped me in the past. I wish you peace ❤️

• Love
Reactions: PlushieLover and demuic
abruptum

abruptum

Lost
Jan 10, 2021
I really recommend you dont self harm, as someone who does(and not in very pretty ways) I really hope you dont start the cycle of hurting yourself although I know saying this is hypocritical I just dont want anyone else to feel that pain

• Love
Reactions: PlushieLover and demuic
ShutUpEli

ShutUpEli

I'm sorry
Apr 6, 2021
I used to cut above my elbows at work, around where the shirt sleeves cut off. I'd go into the break rooms and use the pin off my nametag or something sharp and just go to town until it either felt better or I had to go back to work, whichever happened first

Now unfortunately I have to disclaim that this was only experience and I have no intentions of coarsing you into self-harm
(Seriously, you'd think stuff like this on a suicide forum wouldn't need to be disclaimed but shit)

• Love
Reactions: PlushieLover
PlushieLover

PlushieLover

XII - THE HANGED MAN
Mar 24, 2021
Thanks for the replies guys, thank you very much <3

• Love
Reactions: I-can-only-imagine