hypertext

hypertext

unstuck in time
Feb 19, 2023
And this is why I need to CTB. I'm intersex with chimerism, I was born as a girl and then around age 8 i began developing male secondary characteristics. My mother pulled me out of school. I was locked in my room 4 years and raised as a boy before being sent back to school at age 13. Although I've moved far away, received real treatment for my intersex condition, and live again as my original sex, I cannot shake this feeling that something is constantly, immeasurably wrong. No matter the success I achieve and the relationships I build, I will never feel right and I will never feel understood.

My father was buddhist and I believe in reincarnation. This makes me hopeful. In any other life, I would have a much greater chance of at least having problems that I could commiserate with others about. I feel that I've done enough good in life that maybe I will get a better go-around next time.

I have SN, no date, I think i'll know when it's time. That's all really, I just needed to say it somewhere because I have no one in my life to say it to. Thank you for reading.

• Hugs
  • Informative
Reactions: LifeQuitter, Lynx. and peaches