• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

A

ApurvaNotFound

Jan 14, 2024
I failed an important exam.
Though technically I passed it because my mom had connections.
I feel that I am worthless. I used to score straight As but now, since 10 months I've scored below average.
My dad says that I am going to be a bus driver instead of doing something big.
Usually I try to brush it off assuming that his anger is getting out of hand. But now I am really feeling it.
I am looking to do a CTB yet, a last hope still resides in me. But I feel that I am just fooling myself. I do not want to exist. Help me !!!!

Macc_Lad_71

Macc_Lad_71

Feb 15, 2024
I failed an important exam.
Though technically I passed it because my mom had connections.
I feel that I am worthless. I used to score straight As but now, since 10 months I've scored below average.
My dad says that I am going to be a bus driver instead of doing something big.
Usually I try to brush it off assuming that his anger is getting out of hand. But now I am really feeling it.
I am looking to do a CTB yet, a last hope still resides in me. But I feel that I am just fooling myself. I do not want to exist. Help me !!!!
don't worry about what your mum and dad think....it's a big world out there , with an endless possibility of things to do! keep your chin up!

• Yay!
Reactions: ApurvaNotFound