TRIXI3

TRIXI3

may death be upon me
Jun 28, 2023
I have that feeling that I've accomplished as much as I'd like to in my life, I am ready for it to be over now. People are quick to say to hang around and that there's more to your story, but I just genuinely feel as if I've lived as much life as I possibly can and that I really want to.

I'll never find myself.

I'll never find what I'm looking for out in this cold and harsh world… I just want to quit.

• Love
Reactions: bre_ad4leo, Done_Surviving, Foreverix and 3 others
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
I feel a completed life too even though I didn't do or accomplish or experience much of anything

Reactions: bre_ad4leo and sserafim
Upvote 0
Foreverix

Foreverix

Aeternum Vale
Sep 18, 2023
Shooting for that 100% completion is so overrated. And life doesn't even offer a metric for such a thing, unlike a video game.

Maybe our lives are as complete as we feel they are? More likely, there's no complete or incomplete at all, and the ending is a giant letdown.

Last edited:
Reactions: TRIXI3 and sserafim
Upvote 0
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
I have that feeling that I've accomplished as much as I'd like to in my life, I am ready for it to be over now. People are quick to say to hang around and that there's more to your story, but I just genuinely feel as if I've lived as much life as I possibly can and that I really want to.

I'll never find myself.

I'll never find what I'm looking for out in this cold and harsh world… I just want to quit.
Yeah same, I feel the same way as well. There's nothing else I want to do. I've lived as long and as much as I wanted to. I don't want to have to really enter adulthood or become an adult. I honestly never even wanted to grow up in the first place. I just want to die now. I also feel like I'm destined to die at a young age and to ctb.
Shooting for that 100% completion is so overrated. And life doesn't even offer a metric for such a thing, unlike a video game.

Maybe our lives are as complete as we feel they are? More likely, there's no complete or incomplete at all, and the ending is a giant letdown.
Yeah I hate that we're expected to live out our lives fully and live until old age. I never saw myself entering adulthood or becoming an adult anyways, and I don't want to. I just want to die now and never live out my full life. Adulthood isn't something I want to experience, old age isn't either.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Foreverix, Done_Surviving and TRIXI3
Upvote 0
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022

There is certainly no prize at the bottom of the box no matter how you finish the cereal.

• Yay!
Reactions: TRIXI3, Foreverix and sserafim
Upvote 1
TRIXI3

TRIXI3

may death be upon me
Jun 28, 2023

I think that my biggest fear is dying and there being absolutely no point in all of the struggle and hardship I've been put through in this life… I feel that it may just be simply that, a giant letdown.
Yeah same, I feel the same way as well. There's nothing else I want to do. I've lived as long and as much as I wanted to. I don't want to have to really enter adulthood or become an adult. I honestly never even wanted to grow up in the first place. I just want to die now. I also feel like I'm destined to die at a young age and to ctb.

Yeah I hate that we're expected to live out our lives fully and live until old age. I never saw myself entering adulthood or becoming an adult anyways, and I don't want to. I just want to die now and never live out my full life. Adulthood isn't something I want to experience, old age isn't either.
I'd have it easier thinking that I CTB on my own terms versus growing old and having to worry everyday how I'm going to eventually die and how painful my ending is going to be… I'd rather just end it when I am ready honestly. I'm not cut out for adulting neither and so far, I've found it rather difficult. Most will probably say I'm ridiculous for finding it hard to navigate through my adult life, but I genuinely can't find any motivation to anymore.
There is certainly no prize at the bottom of the box no matter how you finish the cereal.
Absolutely correct.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Foreverix and sserafim
Upvote 0
Foreverix

Foreverix

Aeternum Vale
Sep 18, 2023
1. I think that my biggest fear is dying and there being absolutely no point in all of the struggle and hardship I've been put through in this life… I feel that it may just be simply that, a giant letdown.

2. I'd rather just end it when I am ready honestly. I'm not cut out for adulting neither and so far, I've found it rather difficult.
1. The giant letdown I was thinking of was lying in a nursing home bed, frail and unable to shit without help, awaiting death. The greatest consolation I can think of after dying would be the lights going out forever. Though I understand wanting some justification for what life put you through.

2. I hate adulting too. When I was a teen, I remember thinking about all my life could be in the future, and that maybe, just maybe, things would get better. Years later, I got there and found out I was just another number. It truly is a raw deal.

• Hugs
Reactions: sserafim and TRIXI3
Upvote 0
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
I think that my biggest fear is dying and there being absolutely no point in all of the struggle and hardship I've been put through in this life… I feel that it may just be simply that, a giant letdown.

I'd have it easier thinking that I CTB on my own terms versus growing old and having to worry everyday how I'm going to eventually die and how painful my ending is going to be… I'd rather just end it when I am ready honestly. I'm not cut out for adulting neither and so far, I've found it rather difficult. Most will probably say I'm ridiculous for finding it hard to navigate through my adult life, but I genuinely can't find any motivation to anymore.

Absolutely correct.
I'm not cut out for or fit to be an adult either. It's so hard, and it's like I'm not meant to be one. Ugh I hate adulting. I don't want to be an adult either, I never did. I honestly think that I should've died in childhood and never became an adult. I shouldn't have lived this long…and I didn't even want to. I had no choice. I didn't take any action so time passed and went on. There's also nothing enjoyable about adult life or being an adult anyways. I'm honestly going to ctb soon (max age I will reach is 25) because I think that life as an adult is meaningless and pointless and I don't want to live it. I don't see anything desirable in having to work for a living or pay bills. Life like that is not worth living for me. I just want out now. I've already lived long enough

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: TRIXI3 and Foreverix
Upvote 0
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
I don't think there is going to be. But that's the way it has been for billions and billions. St least the concept of justice won't matter afterwards.

Upvote 0
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
In my case I never wanted to exist, I never saw any value in existing or saw it as something desirable in the first place, it's really understandable just wishing to be permanently free from this dreadful world.

• Love
Reactions: TRIXI3
Upvote 0
C

CRT Seal TV

Oct 5, 2023
I'm not cut out for or fit to be an adult either. It's so hard, and it's like I'm not meant to be one. Ugh I hate adulting. I don't want to be an adult either, I never did. I honestly think that I should've died in childhood and never became an adult. I shouldn't have lived this long…and I didn't even want to. I had no choice. I didn't take any action so time passed and went on. There's also nothing enjoyable about adult life or being an adult anyways. I'm honestly going to ctb soon (max age I will reach is 25) because I think that life as an adult is meaningless and pointless and I don't want to live it. I don't see anything desirable in having to work for a living or pay bills. Life like that is not worth living for me. I just want out now. I've already lived long enough
I think a lot like this too. I hate the concept of work being your everything, you come home too tired to do anything but watch TV/Youtube. All your friends are busy, work is boring, you don't have hobbies.

I wonder sometimes if it would be nice to throw away your life and become a drifter that moves town to town. Or just ghost everyone and start in a new country.

It does seem easier to just ctb though.

Upvote 0