nightlygem

nightlygem

La Joya
Sep 27, 2023
Why do I feel this way? I get so worried about my partner when they don't respond after hours of waiting and spam texting them. They don't even leave me on "read" just "delivered".

Why do I feel so suicidal when they stop responding? Like my whole world is crumbling. Maybe it's bpd… maybe it's an attachment style. Maybe both. I need some opinions, please.

• Hugs
Reactions: the_path_of_sorrows, prettycvnt, Forever Sleep and 1 other person
Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
You already know. It's BPD and anxious attachment. I wish I had a kinder answer for you. As someone who is avoidant, I have the opposite problem.

Reactions: oddetoad
h4yate

h4yate

qtest idol
Jul 13, 2023
yes, unfortunately its a form of unhealthy attachment you have towards them. i went through the same thing too because of bpd, like living was meaningless unless i got attention from them.

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep
ChildishEgg

ChildishEgg

Dec 8, 2023
Why do I feel this way? I get so worried about my partner when they don't respond after hours of waiting and spam texting them. They don't even leave me on "read" just "delivered".

Why do I feel so suicidal when they stop responding? Like my whole world is crumbling. Maybe it's bpd… maybe it's an attachment style. Maybe both. I need some opinions, please.
Here's my takeaway from this. You should probably find a way to treat that. Too much weight on the relationship can destroy one. It could also look narcissistic from your lover's perspective. Don't be afraid of doctors. Sometimes their methods are not ideal but they do work. A small price to pay for salvation. Even if that means a psych ward. But for you, they'll likely give you medication. You could try medical marijuana. But what got me out of my dark hole was to find ways to have the most amount of fun without substances. stuff that makes me laugh and gives me a thrill. That is different for everyone, but there's probably something or you. Though it might not be legal (That doesn't mean drugs)

nightlygem

nightlygem

La Joya
Sep 27, 2023
Here's my takeaway from this. You should probably find a way to treat that. Too much weight on the relationship can destroy one. It could also look narcissistic from your lover's perspective. Don't be afraid of doctors. Sometimes their methods are not ideal but they do work. A small price to pay for salvation. Even if that means a psych ward. But for you, they'll likely give you medication. You could try medical marijuana. But what got me out of my dark hole was to find ways to have the most amount of fun without substances. stuff that makes me laugh and gives me a thrill. That is different for everyone, but there's probably something or you. Though it might not be legal (That doesn't mean drugs)
Thank you for your input. I'm going to try to speak to a therapist about this issue in particular. I want to get a proper diagnosis, but due to my father's death everyone is kind of worried about messing with my meds. I just want to get better for my partner.. if I don't ctb soon I want to marry this person. Im very self aware that my feelings are irrational so maybe that's a step in the right direction.