M

melp

Aug 5, 2020
I have such that I kind of switch. I am at one point a total introvert and then an extrovert. I am stable and accurate, meticulous and then I have whatever, yolo, it's okay.

The weirdest thing is that I feel out of my mind. As if I was badly connected inside, in the skull. As if my decision-making center was in two different places. And that is changing. The funny thing is that I only identify with one part of me. The latter is kind of out of control. I don't seem to be stupid then, but this is my other version, I don't think so and act like that. Any ideas?

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
sounds like a personality disorder. i have bpd and i do that. some days i can talk to people and do whatever. while on other days id rather just not lol

M

melp

Aug 5, 2020
The bottom line is that my personality is not in tune with my emotions. Too much, too strong and rather unnecessary. Due to these emotions, it is impossible to do anything, to adopt a logical goal. Anything, a little more with sense and there are surprises and my beautiful aversion to aspirations. I function the way a burger is made. This is not an even quick gratification, it's an ultra-fast gratification.

I find it hard to fix myself with medication . It changes so little for me and reduces my mental capacity.