• Hey Guest,

We will never comply with any of OFCOM's demands or any other nations censorious demands for that matter. We will only follow the laws of the land of which our server is located, which is the US.

Any demands for censorship or requests to comply with the law outside of the US will be promptly ignored.

No foreign laws or pressure will make us comply with anti-censorship laws and we will protect the speech of our members, regardless of where they might live in the world. If that means being blocked in the UK, so be it. We would advise that any UK member gets a VPN to browse the site, or use TOR.

However, today, we stand up these these governments that want to bully or censor this website.

Fuck OFCOM, and fuck any media organization or group that think it's cool or fun to stalk or bully people that suffering in this world.

Edit: We also wanted to address the veiled threats made against a staff member in the UK by the BBC in the news today. We are undeterred by any threats, intimination, by the BBC or by any other groups dedicated to doxxing and harassing our staff and members. Journalists from the BBC, CTV, Kansas Star, Daily Mail and many other outlets have continuiously ignored the fact that many of the people that they're interviewing (such as @leelfc84 on Twitter/X) and propping up are the same people posting addresses of staff members and our founders on social media. We show them proof of this and they ignore it and don't address it.They're all just as evil as each other, and should be treated accordingly. They do not care about the safety of our staff members, founders, or administrators, or even members, so why would they care about you?

Now that we have your attention, journalists, will you ever address this? You've given these evil people interviews, and free press.

CPT_Snake

CPT_Snake

Jun 12, 2024
Here's my boring story.

I'm 18 years old with chronic depression and autism, I couldn't enter university this year because I had a problem with my high school diploma.

I feel extremely useless, I've never had a job in my life, I'm not good at anything, i struggle with the most basic tasks like cleaning my house, I can't even cook or wash clothes, I'm really clumsy and distracted. I can't talk with other people normally.

I've tried to KMS 2 times by now, I'm not sure about what I want to study because I have no talents and I'm not interested in anything, I just lay in my bed all day felling depressed and wishing that a car kills me when I step out of my house on day.

Anyone else is going through a similar thing?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Sannti, timetodie24, Imcantbreathe and 5 others
T

timetodie24

Warlock
Apr 14, 2023
Here's my boring story.

I'm 18 years old with chronic depression and autism, I couldn't enter university this year because I had a problem with my high school diploma.

I feel extremely useless, I've never had a job in my life, I'm not good at anything, i struggle with the most basic tasks like cleaning my house, I can't even cook or wash clothes, I'm really clumsy and distracted. I can't talk with other people normally.

I've tried to KMS 2 times by now, I'm not sure about what I want to study because I have no talents and I'm not interested in anything, I just lay in my bed all day felling depressed and wishing that a car kills me when I step out of my house on day.

Anyone else is going through a similar thing?
I can relate to some of what you're going through although different story . I'm 24 but also autism and depression. I've never had a job either. I did go to uni yet doing nothing with my degree and rotting at home .

Have you got any support at all ? Idk how it works where you are but where I live you could ask local council (government) for a social care assessment to see if entitled to support at home (like help with cooking, laundry etc.) Or any charities for autism support in your area ? I know it can be hard to find ones for adults though

I know it's so hard when you get stuck in a cycle of no interest in things so you do less which makes you more depressed so you have no interest in things and on it goes. It's so hard to break out of
I relate to that hopelessness and sending you a hug šŸ«‚

I know you were just venting so ignore my suggestions if unwanted and/or useless .