• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

idontfeellikeimreal

idontfeellikeimreal

Am I okay or am I just distracted?
Aug 21, 2023
I have no idea what is wrong with me. But my ex (who was also my abuser) still doesn't seem like the worst person I've ever known. I always try to find reasons for his behavior, even though I don't understand him at all.
We were long distance and always spent time together playing games. We ALWAYS had something to talk about; there was rarely any silence because we never failed to find something to discuss.
I miss that. I miss the constant conversations and the absence of silence. I miss being the priority. Now, I feel like I'm just a backup for everyone.
Why does nobody prioritize me? Why is it so boring to talk to other people or to new people I actually like? It's like I NEED them to text me back, talk to me, and hang out with me. But I also get bored easily and want them to leave me alone a lot too. Can I not make up my mind for once?

Why is everything so complicated, and why do I overthink everything anyone says. Like I get all crazy all of a sudden and complain about everything they do, even tho they didn't change ANYTHING at all.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Forever Sleep, Praestat_Mori, derpyderpins and 1 other person
derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Accentuate the Positive
Sep 19, 2023
You got really close to someone who then completely betrayed your trust by abusing you. It's completely understandable that it would throw off your view of relationships. You also got this one central relationship to the endgame and then lost it. It's like your jenga tower fell down, and now it's really boring to start building at the bottom again, plus you're afraid of the tower falling again.

You might have to step away and work on yourself for a bit. Or, consciously approach new relationships understanding that you will have some unique difficulties, not because of anything you did wrong, but because this abuser hurt you. You're working through trauma, don't be too hard on yourself.

Reactions: lack and Praestat_Mori
idontfeellikeimreal

idontfeellikeimreal

Aug 21, 2023
You got really close to someone who then completely betrayed your trust by abusing you. It's completely understandable that it would throw off your view of relationships. You also got this one central relationship to the endgame and then lost it. It's like your jenga tower fell down, and now it's really boring to start building at the bottom again, plus you're afraid of the tower falling again.

You might have to step away and work on yourself for a bit. Or, consciously approach new relationships understanding that you will have some unique difficulties, not because of anything you did wrong, but because this abuser hurt you. You're working through trauma, don't be too hard on yourself.
I haven't ever gotten such a good example for how I am feeling.
Thank you so much, I have been talking to someone new, it's just difficult to trust him, but there truly isn't anything suspicious he's doing. I constantly think that he is talking to other people to get to know them and stuff, even tho he clearly isn't. He just has a life and he let's me be a part of it. I still always find a way to complain about it tho..

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and derpyderpins
derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Accentuate the Positive
Sep 19, 2023
I haven't ever gotten such a good example for how I am feeling.
Thank you so much, I have been talking to someone new, it's just difficult to trust him, but there truly isn't anything suspicious he's doing. I constantly think that he is talking to other people to get to know them and stuff, even tho he clearly isn't. He just has a life and he let's me be a part of it. I still always find a way to complain about it tho..
Happy to help. We need an outside perspective sometime. I think it's great that you're trying again. Don't feel the need to put too much pressure on it. It takes most people a lot of looking before they find a good one! It takes a long time to build trust, and will take you even longer than most. Don't give up on it. There are good people who won't hurt you.

And it's okay to be a little irrational sometimes and complain. Just be sure to apologize and make sure he knows you are trying to do better. We've all got issues.

• Hugs
Reactions: idontfeellikeimreal and Praestat_Mori
idontfeellikeimreal

idontfeellikeimreal

Aug 21, 2023
Happy to help. We need an outside perspective sometime. I think it's great that you're trying again. Don't feel the need to put too much pressure on it. It takes most people a lot of looking before they find a good one! It takes a long time to build trust, and will take you even longer than most. Don't give up on it. There are good people who won't hurt you.

And it's okay to be a little irrational sometimes and complain. Just be sure to apologize and make sure he knows you are trying to do better. We've all got issues.
Well, he knows for sure that I'm trying my best. I try to make up for it a lot and not be too annoying and clingy. I am trying my best at giving him a lot of space aswell.

• Love
Reactions: derpyderpins