• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

strawberrydino

strawberrydino

Sep 17, 2023
im so tired of it and sh doesnt feel like anything yeah it kinda burns and helps me calm down but its so tedious to deal with all. i dont wanna do anything including sh. i wish i just disappeared. i wish i was brave enough to just kms or smth so that people would care but they wouldnt so whats the point.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: sorlox and LoiteringClouds
sorlox

sorlox

preparations...
Dec 1, 2023
that's very relatable. I'm sorry that you're going through that.

• Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds
L

lifewasawillowtv

You’re losing me
Nov 12, 2023
I relate a lot to what you said. Even sh doesn't help anymore, nothing does, the only thing that can help me now is death.

• Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds
LoiteringClouds

LoiteringClouds

Tempus fugit
Feb 7, 2023
i dont wanna do anything including sh.
I'm so sorry that you reached this point... When I was in my worst state of mind, I self-harmed in order to motivate myself. I cut my arm and even though it wasn't deep, I felt good.
I think it's a pure torture when you don't want to do anything including self-harm. I'm so sorry.

i wish i was brave enough to just kms or smth so that people would care but they wouldnt so whats the point.
I'm sorry people around you haven't care about you, but caring people are rare I think.
Fortunately I have a friend who is really compassionate, and it was sheer luck that I met her in a psych ward.
She has bipolar I and her life has been a living hell. And I have bipolar II, so we suffer together.
I don't think people who haven't experienced severe depression, physical pain, disability etc. can relate to us, and people in general tend to think it's our fault.

Sometimes they seem to care, but I think in most cases it's just virtue signalling.
So I surprised people on this forum are so compassionate - they actually try to make our day a bit less unbearable, even when it seems to be impossible.

i wish i just disappeared.
CTB'ing is so hard, and I sometimes feel like the earth is a huge prison designed to keep us here and make us suffer. That's why pro-lifers try to remove peaceful CTB methods - they know we're suffering and will suffer as long as we're here - and I guess, they think we should suffer, like criminals in jail - life is a punishment.

But we don't have to suffer alone, especially on this forum - I hope you find support here 💙💛

Reactions: strawberrydino