• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

CloudyNightSky

CloudyNightSky

Experienced
Oct 28, 2023
I don't even have the energy to explain my situation, but it sucks. I feel sick like I'm about to puke my fucking soul out. I want to leave. Leave this messed up place. I don't want to experience tomorrow or even any second longer. My only comfort is the Sn in my arms like a plushie. When I feel it so close to my heart

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: locked*n*loaded, mi_ba_, FERAL_FRENZY and 4 others
albstr1403

albstr1403

I’m tired
May 25, 2024
same sis. I feel very ill. My SN came in the mail and I get a kick out of just watching the powder move in the baggy like those glitter liquid squishies I used to play with as a kid lmao

• Hugs
Reactions: mi_ba_, CloudyNightSky, worthIess and 1 other person
Cinnamorolls

Cinnamorolls

Apr 28, 2024
That dread feeling in the gut is second only to the squeezing feeling in the heart. Depression is so hard on the whole body. We are all here to listen if you feel like speaking more about it later.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: locked*n*loaded and CloudyNightSky
F

feelinggloomy

Student
May 29, 2024
I'm sorry … depression is soul crushing

• Love
Reactions: locked*n*loaded, CloudyNightSky and Metalhead
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Tortured by evil humans
Sep 24, 2020
That must be really dreadful and horrible what you go through, I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for.

Reactions: CloudyNightSky
CloudyNightSky

CloudyNightSky

Experienced
Oct 28, 2023
same sis. I feel very ill. My SN came in the mail and I get a kick out of just watching the powder move in the baggy like those glitter liquid squishies I used to play with as a kid lmao
Exactly it's just so reliving to have like an emergency exit. And thanks (I know my reply is a bit late but yeah-) still it's so nice to be on here. I really love y'all

Reactions: locked*n*loaded