GarageKarate07

GarageKarate07

Wizard
Aug 18, 2020
I am mad but I'm not. I am sad but I'm not. I did more prep today. I am alone and have nobody to stop me. I put all my things in one room of my small apt. I have a tarp so that it will take up most of the mess that my body will make. I have multiple methods in case they fail. I wrote a long last letter for the police to find. I will be decayed when they find me. Nobody will check for a long time. Such is life. I will leave the windows open so that maybe the smell will tip off my neighbors. I play the lotto to give myself hope. I feel it's a false hope as I keep losing LOL. I have lots of nicotine and alcohol. I try to eat healthy food. I have movies from the library to keep my mind busy as I check methods and do paperwork and read threads here. I force myself to go for walks in the Arizona sun. The walks are nice. I saw turtles sun bathing in mass yesterday at the zoo. I have visited my only living child. I do not mention my intentions I just know myself it was a last goodbye. I called old friends. I cleaned my house so nothing molds such as trash and dishes LOL. I got a collections phone call today LOL. I fear my time is up. I will not post a goodbye here. I will stay on the message board as if nothing is wrong until I go. My illnesses are killing me. Maybe a month or less and I will go. If I chicken out then that's ok but I don't have plans for that. I let my life go so there were no pieces to pick up. I am not sure if I'm scared. I think I am more angry than scared. I am treating this as the next responsible thing to do for myself. I want to go the fuck home. I want to start my first day in the afterlife whatever that may be. I want to remember this great world but I also want to forget. That part I think makes me sad. To forget all the people we leave behind. I have friends in the afterlife, and relatives, and pets. If given a chance to come back I don't know what I will do. If given a chance to help from the afterlife I hope I will be able to do that somehow. I could help suicides win the lotto LOL. So much to think about and imagine but I'm the type who wants to actually know. anyway just wanted to share. I had a good day on SS today. I cried a lot.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: reasonabledoubt, Makko, demuic and 29 others
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
That's both beautiful and sad to read. It's a shame it has come to this, because you seem to be a nice person. Are your illnesses the main reason you want to leave this world behind?

• Love
Reactions: KuriGohan&Kamehameha, Dead Meat, OpheliasFlowers and 6 others
GarageKarate07

GarageKarate07

Wizard
Aug 18, 2020
That's both beautiful and sad to read. It's a shame it has come to this, because you seem to be a nice person. Are your illnesses the main reason you want to leave this world behind?
Illnesses and just mental strain, bad memories, current world events, all the usual suspects I suppose.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: demuic, CuriousCat23, sorella santini and 5 others
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
There's no denying that's tough going that can break anyone. What's the reason behind your mental strain?

• Love
Reactions: NodusTollens, GarageKarate07 and botanormal
GarageKarate07

GarageKarate07

Wizard
Aug 18, 2020
Abused at school and then at home for years in my teens. It never healed. I have always been sad inside. I had times when I was able to get over it but I was still always sad. Ruined my health and now I'm paying for it all. I have 2 head injuries as well. My memory gets fuzzy and I need a break often.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: demuic, Dead Meat, OpheliasFlowers and 7 others
Abir_london

Abir_london

Experienced
Jun 15, 2020
Ahhh it's like you are describing my situation and my feelings!
I even played the lottery yesterday hah as a very last attempt!
How sad!

I just need to accept that death is not a bad thing after all!
It's just a choice to end it all!

• Love
Reactions: Dead Meat, NodusTollens, GarageKarate07 and 2 others
GarageKarate07

GarageKarate07

Wizard
Aug 18, 2020
I wish I had some kind of pills to help with my SI but I don't take pills or aspirin. I have liqour and CBD oil. That will have to do.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat and NodusTollens

6Judas6

Feb 15, 2020
I wish you a good trip. Good luck

• Love
Reactions: NodusTollens and GarageKarate07
GarageKarate07

GarageKarate07

Wizard
Aug 18, 2020
Today seemed alright. I got more lotto tickets and found some extra cash. Spent most of the day on SS and other places.

• Hugs
Reactions: Makko, Keto, KuriGohan&Kamehameha and 1 other person
GarageKarate07

GarageKarate07

Wizard
Aug 18, 2020
Sadly I am only less than 30 days from my birthday. I don't know what will happen between now and then.

• Hugs
Reactions: Makko, demuic and Blue Rose