Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
There is both a bumper sticker and apparently a book with similar titles. Despite all appearances (being on this site for one), I'm feeling alright today.

I don't fit in this place, and maybe I don't want to. Someday, I'll get tired of putting up with this bullshit and will exit. It just is what it is. It's something I used to know at a very young age and had chosen to forget, but I remember now.

Our society is fucked. I would link examples, but what is the point? Open your eyes, and the evidence is all around you even in the mundane, everyday, non-war-crime varieties of the various shitty ways people treat each other.

The only thing I will leave is this quote that has made the rounds here for good reason since the site began:

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society" - Jiddu Krishnamurti.

Fuck this place and the people in charge. Fuck all the "systems" that make even average people treat each other like shit. Fuck it all. I hope it burns after I die.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Gosuipo, pthnrdnojvsc, KuriGohan&Kamehameha and 8 others
J

Journeytoletgo

Broken and hated 7-14 years long overdue
May 14, 2018
There is both a bumper sticker and apparently a book with similar titles. Despite all appearances (being on this site for one), I'm feeling alright today.

I don't fit in this place, and maybe I don't want to. Someday, I'll get tired of putting up with this bullshit and will exit. It just is what it is. It's something I used to know at a very young age and had chosen to forget, but I remember now.

Our society is fucked. I would link examples, but what is the point? Open your eyes, and the evidence is all around you even in the mundane, everyday, non-war-crime varieties of the various shitty ways people treat each other.

The only thing I will leave is this quote that has made the rounds here for good reason since the site began:

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society" - Jiddu Krishnamurti.

Fuck this place and the people in charge. Fuck all the "systems" that make even average people treat each other like shit. Fuck it all. I hope it burns after I die.
I'm glad you're feeling alright today at least you're feeling alright today.

Unfortunately Society has awful
Parts and non awful parts. I stopped focusing on it because it truly made me feel worse I just left it alone. It's sad how barbaric the world has become for money.

Reactions: FuneralCry and Celerity
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Yes, I have no hope either, and I would rather just see things for what they are, having any hope would be a delusion. In the past if I have had any hope, it has just been taken away as this life is cruel and disappointing. When I look at all the things that are wrong with this world, it makes me want to ctb more.

Reactions: Celerity
sadbadpsychogirl

sadbadpsychogirl

sonofabitch
May 29, 2020
its definitely a huge relief when you know you have no more obligations e.t.c. but waiting really sucks

Reactions: Celerity and GenesAndEnvironment