• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

sylvey

sylvey

me hoy minoy
Oct 11, 2023
I spend all my time telling my friends that it'll be okay, that suicide isn't the answer, that I'll fix everything, all while I'm actively just trying to find any and every way to end my life.
I'm a terrible person and I'd say I deserve to die but since that's what I want I don't think I deserve it. I deserve to suffer.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dingusguy and bed
lacrimosa

lacrimosa

Student
Jul 1, 2024
You're not a hypocrite. It's simply cognitive dissonance you are experiencing. Cognitive dissonance is the discomfort a person feels when their behavior does not align with their values or beliefs. Cognitive dissonance is a psychological phenomenon that occurs when a person holds two contradictory beliefs at the same time.

That's all. It can be overwhelming and it's part of the human condition. We all lead lives where we have moments where it's do as I say, not as I do because we don't want to hurt others or want others to suffer from the decisions we make or beliefs we hold.

If it is bothering you, maybe you don't want to die literally but more metaphorically. Perhaps there is a part of you that wants to die or change and there are ways that you can change for the better. I don't want to preach and what you do with your life is ultimately your decision. But, I'm just trying to shine some light on your situation and perhaps there are more reasons for you to live and kill the bad parts rather than end your life completely.

Reactions: Dingusguy
S

sickofthisht

Jul 2, 2024
Currently for me, it feels like the only answer. I just don't see a way around it

sylvey

sylvey

me hoy minoy
Oct 11, 2023
You're not a hypocrite. It's simply cognitive dissonance you are experiencing. Cognitive dissonance is the discomfort a person feels when their behavior does not align with their values or beliefs. Cognitive dissonance is a psychological phenomenon that occurs when a person holds two contradictory beliefs at the same time.

That's all. It can be overwhelming and it's part of the human condition. We all lead lives where we have moments where it's do as I say, not as I do because we don't want to hurt others or want others to suffer from the decisions we make or beliefs we hold.

If it is bothering you, maybe you don't want to die literally but more metaphorically. Perhaps there is a part of you that wants to die or change and there are ways that you can change for the better. I don't want to preach and what you do with your life is ultimately your decision. But, I'm just trying to shine some light on your situation and perhaps there are more reasons for you to live and kill the bad parts rather than end your life completely.
There isn't really another answer. I'm just not brave or strong enough to kill myself because I'm a coward and that's the only reason I'm still alive is because I'm a coward