BitterlyAlive

BitterlyAlive

---
Apr 8, 2020
Everything feels dull and pointless, boring, my brain feels kinda foggy. At the same time, I just feel agitated. Music is grating, reading is frustrating, listening to my cat groom herself beside me is incredibly annoying. I don't know what to do with myself. Maybe I'll just try to drug myself to sleep.

I forgot to take my meds for a couple of days, or I just didn't care, and I feel like maybe taking them again after a short break could be why I feel like this? Bah.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: CallOfTheVoid112, Nem, Lupgevif and 11 others
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Maybe.... it's not good to start and stop meds like that. Hopefully it balances out soon.

Reactions: CallOfTheVoid112, mahakaliSS_MahaDurga, sadworld and 1 other person
PointlessStruggle

PointlessStruggle

Wretch
Oct 28, 2020
Sometimes everything is frustrating. My dog scritching on my door is sometimes endearing and sometimes infuriating

Reactions: CallOfTheVoid112, sadworld, x~Sophia~x and 1 other person
BitterlyAlive

BitterlyAlive

---
Apr 8, 2020
Maybe.... it's not good to start and stop meds like that. Hopefully it balances out soon.
True. :shy::nomouth: I'm usually better about taking meds than this...
Sometimes everything is frustrating. My dog scritching on my door is sometimes endearing and sometimes infuriating
Yeah, maybe I'm just in a mood again. Although listening to animals licking themselves is never fun. She was grooming for over 10 minutes omg

• Hugs
Reactions: CallOfTheVoid112, sadworld, Deleted member 1465 and 1 other person
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
  • Hugs
Reactions: CallOfTheVoid112, BitterlyAlive, Silvermorning and 1 other person
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
You should take your meds again. I hope you feel better soon! Hugs :hug: :hug: :heart:

• Hugs
Reactions: CallOfTheVoid112, BitterlyAlive and Silvermorning
Lupgevif

Lupgevif

Jul 23, 2020
For how long you didn't take your meds? I'd spend days without mine, until I got fed up with the abstinence, took them again, and at least by the next day I'd feel better, as long as I kept taking them. Just don't take those words as absolute truth, but for me, abstinence was easy to get rid of.

Reactions: CallOfTheVoid112 and BitterlyAlive
BitterlyAlive

BitterlyAlive

---
Apr 8, 2020
For how long you didn't take your meds? I'd spend days without mine, until I got fed up with the abstinence, took them again, and at least by the next day I'd feel better, as long as I kept taking them. Just don't take those words as absolute truth, but for me, abstinence was easy to get rid of.
I think it was two days. Why would you stop? This time I forgot, but when I was younger I'd go a day or two because I just didn't care lol

Reactions: CallOfTheVoid112
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
  • Love
Reactions: CallOfTheVoid112 and BitterlyAlive
Lupgevif

Lupgevif

Jul 23, 2020
I think it was two days. Why would you stop? This time I forgot, but when I was younger I'd go a day or two because I just didn't care lol
Same. I'd forget for small periods, but if I spent long without it, it was because I chose to.

Reactions: BitterlyAlive