lost.ghost

lost.ghost

dissolving mind
Jan 25, 2019
I feel that I ruin and annoy everyone else's life, and I'm selfish for keeping myself alive. all I do is piss people off and I think people would be happier if I was gone. every time I think things are getting better something bad happens. I always find myself coming back here because I feel safe and welcome here. I don't want to be in pain anymore. Meds don't do shit, I feel like I've gone through every single one. I'm scared to tell my friends because I don't want them to push me away. I just want to end it. This is the only place I can talk about it without someone threatening to call the cops on me

• Hugs
Reactions: ralphnol, andy69, Centerism and 4 others
Centerism

Centerism

Love is my final option
Aug 25, 2019
I feel your pain. I really do. I seem to ruin everybody's life's that come in contact with me. I'm shamed about my sexuality, my kinks, and my demeanor. People seem to try and distance themselves from me.

Now I have lived life for what it's worth and seem tip only be pleasing myself. I do have the tendency to love people for who they are and I accept everyone's wishes. So why can't people do the same for me.

I hope you, we both find what we need and get what we've never had. And I hope that this world seems to be beautiful in the end. But wet can only support others and decide for ourselves.

Live to love, learn to live.

A

andy69

Experienced
May 23, 2019
I guess I am selfish to be alive. I have no friends. I don't really do anything. I am not good at anything, and I am always making mistakes. People make me out to be the bad guy in every situation. I feel the only good thing for me is to die so other people can be happy. But I am too lazy and selfish to do it.

• Aww..
Reactions: Dawn0071111 and Centerism
Centerism

Centerism

Love is my final option
Aug 25, 2019
I guess I am selfish to be alive. I have no friends. I don't really do anything. I am not good at anything, and I am always making mistakes. People make me out to be the bad guy in every situation. I feel the only good thing for me is to die so other people can be happy. But I am too lazy and selfish to do it.
Well can I say praise the laziness but it's not selfish to take your own life. It's something I regard to be beautiful. Life can only get better if we find eternal peace. If being lazy is what saves your life then so be it.

We all have something to live for and we can only hope to find a better lives for ourselves. If we find the tiniest reason to live rather than skip into eternal pace then we will have a life hopefully worth living.

I wish I could hug you and cuddle you. I wish I could be that person that loves you for who you are. Hell I might that person. But I'd love to be the reason you decided to live.

Reactions: Dawn0071111
aviator8

aviator8

Aug 22, 2019
I feel like I need to take my life to stop hurting everyone not just because I cant take the pain anymore but because I cant inflict it anymore.

Reactions: Dawn0071111 and Centerism
ralphnol

ralphnol

Aug 25, 2019
this is my first post here, and I am very scared, but I can relate.

Reactions: Dawn0071111, Centerism and Ermac
Centerism

Centerism

Love is my final option
Aug 25, 2019
this is my first post here, and I am very scared, but I can relate.
Hey,
I'm new here and I've been on all day. This place is warm and accepting. People here actually care about you. If your like me then that's a new feeling.

I hope you aren't scared of ss. But I hope your not scared to ctb either. It's a glorious way to go into a new world of peace and happiness.

I also hope you find a new relationship with the people here that'll help you stay here for a while.

I was gonna ctb tonight but I was shown the effection of the people here and I've decided to stay around for a while and find a good partner and a present way to ctb.

Just remember we love you and we don't want you to hurt yourself. But if that's your ultimate goal you will be supported.

• Love
Reactions: Dawn0071111