• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

L

LibertyLily

Jul 30, 2022
Being opposed by everything and everyone almost all of the time is tiring. I know I am generalising. I know that not everything and everyone is opposing me but I feel overwhelmed to the point where I feel it would be easier to not exist.

Nothing I do seems to do anything. Everything feels like a herculean effort to do anything and the less I think of the world outside of my bubble, the happier I seem to be.

And at the same time there is this feeling that there isn't much point in committing suicide because I'm going to die one day anyway or the world may end in disaster whether it's AI overthrowing humans or nuclear war, human civilisation it seems is heading for disaster.

Wormfood

Wormfood

I like people... I said it
May 23, 2022
I've been thinking th
Being opposed by everything and everyone almost all of the time is tiring. I know I am generalising. I know that not everything and everyone is opposing me but I feel overwhelmed to the point where I feel it would be easier to not exist.

Nothing I do seems to do anything. Everything feels like a herculean effort to do anything and the less I think of the world outside of my bubble, the happier I seem to be.

And at the same time there is this feeling that there isn't much point in committing suicide because I'm going to die one day anyway or the world may end in disaster whether it's AI overthrowing humans or nuclear war, human civilisation it seems is heading for disaster.
e same thing. It's really exhausting to do anything.

• Love
Reactions: soulkitty