• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

xxHello^^xx

xxHello^^xx

Dec 27, 2023
I feel like I'm finally ready to go through. 🩷🩷 My plan is to hang myself, I really don't care about the pain I just want to get out of this sadistic world asap. The only thing holding me back right now is my religious trauma. I grew up conditioned into believing "suicide" was deemed evil and punishable. I never understood why those who were suicidal were so negatively judged, because of this I thought I was strange, as I felt blessed to have the option to leave this life at will. Yet I still fear of what's to come when I die. As sick and twisted as it seems to me to call another selfish for such a decision my religious trauma still holds me back. Although I know it's not true I still feel doubt and guilt. I am so very grateful to of found this group, for years I felt unease speaking about such idealizations, I didn't want to be lectured on all that I have to live for. I simply yearned for support of my decision, and here I have finally found that. I want to thank you guys for being the family I never had, for being so accepting.🩷 You guys give me hope that not everything is evil in this world.

I am so close to freedom, I can feel it. All I need is one final push. So I ask for your support once more. Please reassure me of acceptance in my decision, I just wish for supportive messages so that I don't feel so guilty.

Once again, thank you all so much for everything. 🫶🏻

• Hugs
Reactions: WhatPowerIs, h4yate, Aim and 9 others
CheekyPhobia

CheekyPhobia

Reasonless, well it stands to reason...
Aug 1, 2022
You are completely justified in doing this if its what you want. You shouldn't feel any guilt at all. If you choose to do it then i hope it goes peacefully.

• Hugs
Reactions: worthIess and xxHello^^xx
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Read the hanging megathread. It doesn't have to be painful, infact it can ironically be enjoyable if done properly.

Just putting a rope around your neck is likely to be asphyxiation, which is not a good way to go.

• Love
Reactions: worthIess, xxHello^^xx and Justnotme
xxHello^^xx

xxHello^^xx

Dec 27, 2023
Read the hanging megathread. It doesn't have to be painful, infact it can ironically be enjoyable if done properly.

Just putting a rope around your neck is likely to be asphyxiation, which is not a good way to go.
Thank you, I plan on doing the long drop method. About 6 feet?
Could you please leave a link to the mega thread? I cannot find it 😅

peppermintflavored

peppermintflavored

pgp key in profile/about
Dec 25, 2023
good luck and i hope you find peace soon! even when you know what you are doing is right it can still bring up guilt and shame and make you feel like shit, but thats okay. you have a right to self-determination, and there's nothing selfish about getting relief from the suffering inflicted upon you. im sorry you had to go through that for so long. you seem like a nice person, i wish i would have gotten to know you sooner.

• Hugs
Reactions: xxHello^^xx and Redacted24
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I hope that you find freedom from your suffering, best wishes.

xxHello^^xx

xxHello^^xx

Dec 27, 2023
good luck and i hope you find peace soon! even when you know what you are doing is right it can still bring up guilt and shame and make you feel like shit, but thats okay. you have a right to self-determination, and there's nothing selfish about getting relief from the suffering inflicted upon you. im sorry you had to go through that for so long. you seem like a nice person, i wish i would have gotten to know you sooner.
Aw tysm, this message brought me so much peace. 🫶🏻

PinkyStat

PinkyStat

It’s killing me
Jun 4, 2023
Good luck, i wish you all the best❤️

• Love
Reactions: xxHello^^xx