A

ApeEscape64

Oct 31, 2023
Been stuck in a rut, working with a life coach to break free from it, but every day I just feel so aimless, hopeless, jealous, angry, and like I've tried everything and nothing works. Either due to my own self-doubt, self-sabotage, or just dumb luck.

I'm 28, and time is running out for me. Here's to another five months, and if I can't make it work by then, I'm CTB'ing before I do something rash and hurt others.

I'm thinking about buying a pistol to carry on me. Both for self-defense, and in case it gets to be too much.

lostinmythoughts

lostinmythoughts

Student
Nov 30, 2023
Been stuck in a rut, working with a life coach to break free from it, but every day I just feel so aimless, hopeless, jealous, angry, and like I've tried everything and nothing works. Either due to my own self-doubt, self-sabotage, or just dumb luck.

I'm 28, and time is running out for me. Here's to another five months, and if I can't make it work by then, I'm CTB'ing before I do something rash and hurt others.

I'm thinking about buying a pistol to carry on me. Both for self-defense, and in case it gets to be too much.
Hi! Just make sure you don't hurt others! It will be an evil thing to do.. please go to the nearest hospital if you feel you can be dangerous to others..

Reactions: thewalkingdread