• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

sighplus10

Sep 22, 2020
as my circumstances are:

1: living with parents
2: living in a small house
3: living in a village in a 3rd world country (meaning no tall buildings either)
4: restricted from going to the groceries or simply going outside to buy anything by myself (no pocket money system)
5: restricted from ordering anything by myself so cant even order the goods required for ctb
and many more im possibly forgetting at the time of writing this

seriously is there even any method thats available with these circumstances? (save for just taking up the kitchen knife and stabbing yourself i guess)

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: puppet_nihilist, Largeletters and Ramirez
D

Drimacus

Student
Jun 9, 2021
You can't even go outside? Why?

Reactions: Ramirez
S

sighplus10

Sep 22, 2020
You can't even go outside? Why?
because its said its not necessary. my brother takes care of all the work including going outside for any reason. parents forces all the work unto him so yeah
for that i need rope or something like it thats strong, and we have nothing of the sort

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: Ramirez
D

Drimacus

Student
Jun 9, 2021
because its said its not necessary. my brother takes care of all the work including going outside for any reason. parents forces all the work unto him so yeah
Sorry, no offense, but it is rather an excuse than a serious explanation why you can't get out of the house. How you want to CTB in the house, when you're not alone? And yes, there is an emergency method (tourniquet) where you can use household materials only, but you still need to be alone (go outside of the house).

brutalus

brutalus

Student
Jun 14, 2021
start a fight and die in combat, if they cant kill you, you can escape and kill yourself.

Reactions: Drimacus
Largeletters

Largeletters

Alone
Jan 21, 2020
I'm really sorry you're going through this. It's a terrible and helpless feeling.

Reactions: fly away
S

sighplus10

Sep 22, 2020
Sorry, no offense, but it is rather an excuse than a serious explanation why you can't get out of the house. How you want to CTB in the house, when you're not alone? And yes, there is an emergency method (tourniquet) where you can use household materials only, but you still need to be alone (go outside of the house).
i said i can't go out to get anything (namely the stuff needed to ctb) by myself, i mean sure i can sneak out of house at say night but that won't accomplish anything if i don't have the tools needed for ctb. ofc if i did i would obviously sneak out because i can't do it when everyone's home. EDIT: that being said that link you provided was a surprise. i thought the night-night method (which is what it sounds like) wasn't possible with house hold materials and you needed strictly something strong like ratchet strap and sockhole/conhole bags. im gonna look more deeply to better inform myself
start a fight and die in combat, if they cant kill you, you can escape and kill yourself.
im not sure there are gang members and such who would be willing to kill me in a fight near me. and yeah like i mentioned briefly in the op i could just get a kitchen knife and sneak out of house to kill myself that way, but that seems hardly effective because of the pain and failure risks

Last edited:
Reactions: puppet_nihilist
brutalus

brutalus

Student
Jun 14, 2021
i said i can't go out to get anything (namely the stuff needed to ctb) by myself, i mean sure i can sneak out of house at say night but that won't accomplish anything if i don't have the tools needed for ctb. ofc if i did i would obviously sneak out because i can't do it when everyone's home. EDIT: that being said that link you provided was a surprise. i thought the night-night method (which is what it sounds like) wasn't possible with house hold materials and you needed strictly something strong like ratchet strap and sockhole/conhole bags. im gonna look more deeply to better inform myself

im not sure there are gang members and such who would be willing to kill me in a fight near me. and yeah like i mentioned briefly in the op i could just get a kitchen knife and sneak out of house to kill myself that way, but that seems hardly effective because of the pain and failure risks
i was half joking sorry. i meant start a fight with your family :O