iamthewalrus

iamthewalrus

certified idiot
Aug 27, 2021
i swear im definitely not fucking insane but i can feel everyone's talking bad about me and judging me. they are thinking badly aboutme. this will be worser when i go back to work again and feel like there hate to see me or meet me

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime, AtMostOkay, littlelungs and 3 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I have often thought the same thing. I always expect the worst of people. People can be so disappointing and judgemental in general. People can easily let you down which is why I keep my distance.

• Hugs
Reactions: AtMostOkay
E

everydayiloveyou

Arcanist
Jul 5, 2020
Do you have anxiety? You're not alone in this. I feel the same way all the time.

What do you think people are saying about you? What are they judging you for?

I know I'm not being delusional when I say people find me ugly or strange, since I have a weird appearance and a vision impairment. I've also been told those things throughout my life. In those situations, where people's judgements really exist and are justified, all you can really do is accept it and handle your own reaction to that fact.

Someone on a different site once told me that I could either be "the weird girl with a weird claw", or "the girl with the claw." We are all different and people will always judge you on your differences and shortcomings. But acting paranoid, afraid, suspicious, etc... that is behavior that only causes you more pain and stress, and people pick up on that and start to think -- hey, I don't know this person as anything else *but* this weirdo who does weird things or has a weird condition. But when you learn to accept things and stop letting it affect your behaviors and your perception of others, then they will have the opportunity to see you as a funny person, or a smart person, or a kind person, or a responsible person, who happens to also have a difference or some other trait that may get judgement from others.

Idk if that helps... it doesnt help me at least lol but it is good to remember it since there are some good people out there who are just easily swayed by appearances. Just remember you aren't alone ♡

• Love
Reactions: AtMostOkay and Alwaysbadtime