TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
Been sober since last weekend. Just got this sudden feeling that Ishould drink because I'm overwhelmed and the desperation is too much. Idk. I don't feel like dealing with hangover either.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lostandlooking, Sanva and Mixo
Mixo

Mixo

Blue
Aug 2, 2020
Today I had to deal with more abuse and I completely understand the feeling. I am wishing right about now I had some hard liquor or spirits to really knock me out. Vodka used to be my drink of choice on days like this. I have stayed sober for a few years now. I miss having a way to forget.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: TheHatedOne
Passersby

Passersby

Trapped in space and time
Aug 29, 2019
Hey Average Fan, I know what you mean about drinking. Ive been on both sides. Went back and forth. For now though I am on my way to pick you up. :smiling: We are going to a classic dark dive bar with cheap drinks. The first 2 rounds are on me. Or not and just sit here since we dont want the hangover and to make things worse. Whichever way it goes its still a nice thought.
Happy Hour Drinking GIF

• Love
Reactions: TheHatedOne and Mixo
TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
Hey Average Fan, I know what you mean about drinking. Ive been on both sides. Went back and forth. For now though I am on my way to pick you up. :smiling: We are going to a classic dark dive bar with cheap drinks. The first 2 rounds are on me. Or not and just sit here since we dont want the hangover and to make things worse. Whichever way it goes its still a nice thought.
Happy Hour Drinking GIF
I own myself a bar called ''Drunk at 9AM'' which can be found in the Offtopic subforum :D. But I love exploring new places too. Damn, the idea is very appealing.

Today I had to deal with more abuse and I completely understand the feeling. I am wishing right about now I had some hard liquor or spirits to really knock me out. Whiskey used to be my drink of choice on days like this. I have stayed sober for a few years now. I miss having a way to forget.
I'm absolutely sorry to hear that, it's awful when we don't even have a way to make the suffering a little bit more bearable. I'm here with you. Sending hugs.

• Yay!
Reactions: Passersby and Mixo