• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

gantaigarashi

gantaigarashi

Wageslave
Aug 1, 2023
I feel like a such a pussy. Like there are people working hard in corporates or blue collar jobs, enduring it and providing for their families. But I just can't do this.

I failed my attempting SN recently. I hate SI. It would've been good if I had CTB'd that day. Now we've moved places near to my brother's university and his classes have started. Now if I CTB my brother will have to drop out of college. My family will probably have to move places again. I will cause them so many inconveniences if I CTB now.

I'm fucking stuck man. My workload is increasing, I can't bear to see the mails. Idk anymore, I feel so helpless, I wish if someone could've saved me from this hell. I wish if I was mentally stronger to push through this hell and wait till my brother graduated. I am a defeated human.

I am a pussy because I can't do a job that's most of the time work from home and it pays good. I should be grateful that I'm in a decent paying job with work from home, but here I am thinking about CTBing because of it. Fuck

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: divinemistress36, Oneness, Goodgirlryeo101 and 2 others