• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Vivir_O_No

Vivir_O_No

Dec 10, 2023
As the title says, do you think this is a sign that I should push with everything I have?

I was writing in my journal about the anxiety I was feeling due to the fact that I don't want to face a relapse again. But at one point I remembered that even when I was at my worst, because of the physical pain I was in, I wasn't able to make a decision like that, and then I laughed and said "fuck it, I can't kill myself anymore". I guess I have to live.

Fuck, it's all so hard, isn't it?

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: indefinitesleep, turnoverover, Forever Sleep and 3 others
Unknown21

Unknown21

?/?/2024
Apr 25, 2023
I can't say it better than this, you literally said what was on my mind. I think it's due to low energy, I just want to sit and do nothing, depression is draining. I don't know if these are signs of staying alive longer. All of this is very difficult and very stressful, this is not life, this is torture.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: indefinitesleep, Vivir_O_No, fleetingnight and 1 other person
Hunterer

Hunterer

May 13, 2024
Porra, é tudo tão difícil, não é?
Yes, I agree. In this life, everything is very difficult and requires a lot of effort, even dying. You have to worry about whether the method you chose will be painful or not, whether it will last a long time, whether it will work or not, whether there will be people around to help you... Honestly, people say that life is a gift, but that is not true for everyone. Many of us are destined to a life full of pain and suffering, and even when we think about giving up on everything, there are still difficulties that stop us, such as the ones I mentioned above and the SI, which will not let us die so easily.

• Love
Reactions: Vivir_O_No and fleetingnight
porteduniform10

porteduniform10

Jul 25, 2024
It becomes an horrendous paradox when the challenges to take one's own life are equal to or greater than the innecesary suffering by life itself. It's like some kind of filter, someone over there, seeing who actually makes it, and who gives up on giving up.

I know, death seems so out of reach at times, the energy drain from the exhaustion and frustration from not being able to just die is horrible, and while it might not be a straight answer, know that these feelings are mutual, I believe a lot of people here myself included, struggle with actually going ahead with it, for one reason or another

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: turnoverover, Vivir_O_No and fleetingnight
Vivir_O_No

Vivir_O_No

Dec 10, 2023
It becomes an horrendous paradox when the challenges to take one's own life are equal to or greater than the innecesary suffering by life itself. It's like some kind of filter, someone over there, seeing who actually makes it, and who gives up on giving up.

I know, death seems so out of reach at times, the energy drain from the exhaustion and frustration from not being able to just die is horrible, and while it might not be a straight answer, know that these feelings are mutual, I believe a lot of people here myself included, struggle with actually going ahead with it, for one reason or another
The truth is, I'm starting to think I'll never be able to do it, but at the same time I felt so elated when the rope hugged my neck.

turnoverover

turnoverover

~
Oct 2, 2023
me too i find solace in my inability to actually go through with it but im fine with that i use my methods and this forum as a clutch for these feelings. i think

• Hugs
Reactions: Vivir_O_No
E

emma99

Jul 31, 2024
I'm the same.
I received some bad news a few months ago which lead to the idea that I shout CTB.
I felt quite euphoric after discovering the information on this website and even whilst
procuring all the instruments I would need for the inert gas method

Im nowhere near any set date as I still have hope that my situation will change.
but now that im actually equipped to ctb iv noticed that my mood has shifted drastically

So much so that Iv actually been flagged on a few social media sites as suicidal.

• Hugs
indefinitesleep

indefinitesleep

Im out
Jun 29, 2024
I feel the same, death is a scary concept because its so final, the thought of me sitting there waiting while the sn is in my body knowing Ill never exist again scares me even though thats what I want most, youre definitely not alone in this

• Hugs