• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

massiveviolin1234

massiveviolin1234

!!
Jan 17, 2024
I feel like I'm a transparent human being. I feel as though people walk through me like I'm not even there. Even though people care about me I can't feel as they do. It feels all forced to be around me. No one would ever care about me because I can't even care about myself. No matter what I do or how hard I try to look for attention and get it, it doesn't feel like enough. Nothing feels like enough at this point I want more and more attention I'm too greedy with it and I feel like people are going to hate me because of it. I already feel myself drifting away from my friends again because I feel like I don't get enough attention even though they give me it every single day. I leave calls randomly even if they make time for me and I feel like such an asshole cause they stop doing whatever they were doing just to hang out with me but then I leave like what kind of person am I? I'm such a low-selfish human being who has no empathy for these people. I don't even treat them like they're real. They're probably complaining about how I just randomly left right now. I'm sorry friends but I can't deal with yall at thall moment. I'm too busy thinking about how I felt invisible the entire time I was there. I can't communicate these feelings with them tho because I know they're also going through shit and I'd just add more to their problems. I want to apologize but right now I'm shaking like a leaf and I don't know what to do. I can't live up to my own mistakes. I feel very invisible here, maybe all I want is more attention? I don't even know myself and it's killing me.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sleeper System, Forever Sleep and PA𝖨𝑁
Imprisoned

Imprisoned

Oblivion
Jan 10, 2024
I don't think you have no empathy. Your post clearly demonstrates you being empathetic to how your friends feel when you leave calls randomly and such, so don't beat yourself up. But yeah, I guess I can't really relate to the rest of your post because I feel like I'm the opposite of you. At this point, I just want to be left alone and die in peace.

Reactions: Sleeper System and massiveviolin1234
Already_dead_inside

Already_dead_inside

Mar 6, 2024
I feel like I am invisible to everyone except for debt collectors.

• Aww..
Reactions: divinemistress36 and Sleeper System
Sleeper System

Sleeper System

Z z Z z Z z Z z Z z Z
May 5, 2022
That's a nice existence.

Reactions: Already_dead_inside