• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

T

ThatStateOfMind

Elementalist
Nov 13, 2021
I just need to vent. If anyone read my recovery post, I deleted a lot of photos of my ex and moved some to a playlist to save to a USB and put in a keepsake box.

Anyways, viewing those photos, digging up those memories, it seriously hurts. It reminded me of how lonely I've been ever since then. I want to say it's gotten better, and I think it has, but now it feels like only marginally. I don't really have any friends to talk to, I push them away, it's like I'm thoroughly repellant at times. As a result, I just feel so cripplingly lonely. I sit here, all alone, and I remember how happy I used to be. I remember some of the stupid conversations me and my ex would have, dreams of a future she ruined, and I don't know. I feel like maybe I was a rebound. I thought we were so happy, but she's been with the guy she cheated on me with longer than me, and that stings. They've been together from Dec 2022(same month we broke up, cheating)-present. Maybe I'm better off without her but it's like I can feel myself slipping into a place mentally that I have no desire to be, but it's like it is unstoppable.

I didn't know trying to clear my phone would do this to me, but I know it must be done, I can't leave these images on there. If I ever want to entirely move on, they have to go. I miss the days where I would ignorantly believe she would come back. I remember the posts I made hoping she might return. Some of the members here really helped me through those times, still helping me through current rough times.

I don't know, sometimes I really do just want to end it, but I keep clinging to some stupid hope that MAYBE my life will get better, maybe I can fall in love again. Feels unlikely, but maybe that's just pessimism. I wish I had someone who really could just help me through this. I'm going to log off now, if there's any replies, I'll get to them eventually.

S

sanitystruggle

Experienced
Mar 12, 2024
Loneliness is shit. I'm sorry you're experiencing this. I hope you find a way forward and regain the ability to connect with people. It's hard. I was arrested and hospitalised in 2022 and ice been a hermit ever since. Eat. Try to sleep. Work. Repeat. I haven't found a way out of the cycle yet.

T

ThatStateOfMind

Elementalist
Nov 13, 2021
Loneliness is shit. I'm sorry you're experiencing this. I hope you find a way forward and regain the ability to connect with people. It's hard. I was arrested and hospitalised in 2022 and ice been a hermit ever since. Eat. Try to sleep. Work. Repeat. I haven't found a way out of the cycle yet.
I hope so man, it is tough. I haven't been through what you have, but I suppose life has dealt some bad hands to me as well. I hope you and I both can make a way out of the cycle. So far, exercise and attempting to bulk has been my main outlet but I can't even bring myself to do that rn.

• Hugs
Reactions: sanitystruggle
DyingToDie123

DyingToDie123

she/her
Oct 25, 2023
I hear you, loneliness is the worst. I've been dealing with a lot of reminders of old friends etc. who now hate me and it's the most painful thing I've ever been through. I'm so sorry.

• Hugs
Reactions: ThatStateOfMind
T

ThatStateOfMind

Elementalist
Nov 13, 2021
I hear you, loneliness is the worst. I've been dealing with a lot of reminders of old friends etc. who now hate me and it's the most painful thing I've ever been through. I'm so sorry.
Aw, I'm sorry too, pal. I am dealing with the same thing tbh, as I go through those photos. I honestly think loneliness like this might be one of if not the worst feelings one can go through.

L

LaVieEnRose

Illuminated
Jul 23, 2022
I keep clinging to some stupid hope that MAYBE my life will get better, maybe I can fall in love again. Feels unlikely, but maybe that's just pessimism. I wish I had someone who really could just help me through this. I'm going to log off now, if there's any replies, I'll get to them eventually.
You're a good guy. Of course you can. If I recall you live in a small town so that makes it harder.

It's normal to have these kinds of setbacks when you're trying to heal from something. But you've been trending upwards for a long time. I think if yoh work through this you'll be right on track.

T

ThatStateOfMind

Elementalist
Nov 13, 2021
You're a good guy. Of course you can. If I recall you live in a small town so that makes it harder.

It's normal to have these kinds of setbacks when you're trying to heal from something. But you've been trending upwards for a long time. I think if yoh work through this you'll be right on track.
Thanks. I do live in a small town. The population is very small, about 5,000.

Yeah, it's just kind of demotivating when it's setback after setback. Now that you do point it out, I still think I'm better off than I was a year ago. Thank you, I'm just going to have to try to work through this.

Sleep has helped me see a bit more clearly, but it's still pretty rough. I think what made it worse was a realization I had last night. I realized that they have actually been together longer than her and I, and that just really bugged me I guess.