NPCaesar

NPCaesar

Jun 15, 2023
There are so many people on here or in the world in general, who have it so much worse then me. Iam a healthy, young man, living in a safe place and I want to die, because of reasons, which partially sound so ridiculous, that I won't be stating them here. This just makes me feel so much worse.

Idk, what Iam expecting to achieve with this post, but I just had to get this of my chest. Sorry, if it bothers you...

• Hugs
Reactions: Slow_Farewell, Lostandlooking, Forever Sleep and 1 other person
PROJECT: Extase

Starlit
Jan 11, 2024
Hi there, you shouldn't feel sorry at all for being that way. Life is made in such a way that people all have their struggles, and it isnt about comparing who is suffering the most to determine who should or shouldnt have the right to feel suicidal, especially since eveyone on earth has either an amazing or horrible life depending on who you compare them to. It is not something you can determine objectively. Take care ^-

• Love
Reactions: Forever Sleep
NPCaesar

NPCaesar

Jun 15, 2023
Hi there, you shouldn't feel sorry at all for being that way. Life is made in such a way that people all have their struggles, and it isnt about comparing who is suffering the most to determine who should or shouldnt have the right to feel suicidal, especially since eveyone on earth has either an amazing or horrible life depending on who you compare them to. It is not something you can determine objectively. Take care ^-
Thank you. I know, that the things you just said are true, but imagine if I end up doing it and I make all the people around me sad, for ever. And allat just because of my weird ass reasons, while other people out there face so much worse things? Idk, man

Stock Man

Stock Man

Jan 7, 2024
There are so many people on here or in the world in general, who have it so much worse then me. Iam a healthy, young man, living in a safe place and I want to die, because of reasons, which partially sound so ridiculous, that I won't be stating them here. This just makes me feel so much worse.

Idk, what Iam expecting to achieve with this post, but I just had to get this of my chest. Sorry, if it bothers you...
Hey man, everyone has their reasons. It may seem silly to you and others around you but it's yours. And because it's yours, you have every right to feel suicidal. Don't beat yourself up about it, that'll just make you spiral. I don't know what you want, but just know that you have options and if you decide it's what you need, it's not selfish to leave

Starlit
Jan 11, 2024
Thank you. I know, that the things you just said are true, but imagine if I end up doing it and I make all the people around me sad, for ever. And allat just because of my weird ass reasons, while other people out there face so much worse things? Idk, man
Its very simple, you dont owe anything to the people around you especially if they are the cause of your problems "althought i dont know much about your situation". Even if it is normal to feel sorry for the people you might make sad, remember that your decision only directly affects you and that it is not because people love you that you should force yourself to live for them. At the end of the day, as many people say its "your body, your choice" i do think that it is egoistical to not let someone die because you liked them, you are not a pet after all and you shall do whatever you need to be in peace as long as it doesnt affect other people in anything thats not "oh no he died, who am i gonna hang with now?". But we cant really judge them for this, the human mind is hard coded to do everything in its power to keep the people he cares about alive. They might actually care for you, i dont doubt it but if they understand you then they wont hold a grudge against you for dying. (Why am i writing so much on my phone)

NPCaesar

NPCaesar

Jun 15, 2023
Its very simple, you dont owe anything to the people around you especially if they are the cause of your problems "althought i dont know much about your situation". Even if it is normal to feel sorry for the people you might make sad, remember that your decision only directly affects you and that it is not because people love you that you should force yourself to live for them. At the end of the day, as many people say its "your body, your choice" i do think that it is egoistical to not let someone die because you liked them, you are not a pet after all and you shall do whatever you need to be in peace as long as it doesnt affect other people in anything thats not "oh no he died, who am i gonna hang with now?". But we cant really judge them for this, the human mind is hard coded to do everything in its power to keep the people he cares about alive. They might actually care for you, i dont doubt it but if they understand you then they wont hold a grudge against you for dying. (Why am i writing so much on my phone)
Really thank you for your advice, but i dont know. My parents, for example, they gave me so much in life, they helped me so much, I cant just let them down, you know. That isnt right...

Slow_Farewell

Slow_Farewell

Warlock
Dec 19, 2023
One thing i can guarantee about this site is that no matter how ridiculous your reasons might seem... No one here would really judge you for it.
And those feelings that you're having? that guilt, etc, that's pretty normal and it's good you're having them. Makes you really think about pushing through with it or not.
CTB has and always will be a personal choice. Regardless of what you factored into making that decision, it's yours and yours alone.
If your decision making process includes placing a high value of the good people around you did for you, then okay.
If it's guilt about how your action would affect them, then okay as well.
I hope the vent made you feel better.

Defenestration

Defenestration

I want to have the courage to defenestrate myself
Oct 25, 2020
Me too guilty

NPCaesar

NPCaesar

Jun 15, 2023
One thing i can guarantee about this site is that no matter how ridiculous your reasons might seem... No one here would really judge you for it.
And those feelings that you're having? that guilt, etc, that's pretty normal and it's good you're having them. Makes you really think about pushing through with it or not.
CTB has and always will be a personal choice. Regardless of what you factored into making that decision, it's yours and yours alone.
If your decision making process includes placing a high value of the good people around you did for you, then okay.
If it's guilt about how your action would affect them, then okay as well.
I hope the vent made you feel better.
Thank you!

Reactions: Slow_Farewell