• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

VampQueen

VampQueen

Forklift Certified
Feb 6, 2024
Yesterday's therapy consult left me feeling a little better. Then today I finished the book "Girl, Interrupted". I did a book report on it, like i did with "All The Bright Places", except a little more organized since I've got a system down. I wrote it into a script format, as i want to make a video on the book and movie. I did post the video of my book report on All The Bright Places. Although I would like to share it with my family, I don't want to worry them or let them into my psyche due to feelings of me being afraid of judgment, they might not thing its interesting. Reading is something that I've found a fondness of when I first got diagnosed with MDD back in 2018. Although I don't read as much as i should if I'm being honest.

While I would like to share with you guys, I don't want to seem like this post is some sort of billboard or advertisement, I just want to share my hobby of reading and making videos. If your interested feel free to start a conversation with me asking for a link.

I know one of the rules is "Do not post personal contact information like email, phone number, kik, or similar here." Im not sure if "similar here" includes youtube channels. TBF the rules doesn't explicitly say that we cant exchange links in PMs. Mods don't ban me for this.

Same thing with this rule "Post or request personal information, website links, or sources of ANY kind. - Don't post personal information of anyone, no matter if the information is public or not, or if you have been given permission or not. This includes posting or requesting identifying information of providers, contacts, of yourself, of someone else, or website links to providers (e.g., amazon products, ebay stores, onions, upload sites, independent sellers, etc). If you wish to share information with someone, do so privately, but understand you take responsibility for the risks of doing so." Although im no posting links or personal info directly into the thread, it does say I can share links in DMs as long as i understand the consequences.

idk maybe im trying to justify this post, i feel stupid. I swear I don't care about views, i just want someone to relate to.

• Love
Reactions: Eternal Eyes, Lostandlooking, DragonDragsOn and 8 others
Cress

Cress

Experienced
Oct 15, 2023
The thing with MDD Is your likely to have at least some amount of time where you feel relatively decent. I for one had two weeks Where I felt absolutely terrible and then I had two days where I felt relatively good. Now I'm starting to feel relatively terrible again. Sort of comes with the territory I suppose and fluctuating chemicals in the brain.

However with all of that in mind you can influence how depressed you feel By planning out your day a little bit better trying to surround yourself with things that bring you comfort in that you enjoy doing. Therapy is a great first step but sometimes it starts to feel artificial and it's important to remember to forge friendships and communities outside of that.

I'd be interested in seeing what your hobbies are. Encouragement of hobbies can go a long way. I am a fellow creator myself I do voice work audio and video editing but a lot of the time on really way too depressed to really work on much of anything.

Reactions: VampQueen