Remember me.
Oct 6, 2023
I can't live in this world.

• Hugs
Reactions: pole, person357, I can't beat it and 3 others
Lake

Lake

Dec 4, 2023
It seems that many of us, here, have felt/feel what you're currently feeling.

If you'd like to share more, I'd be interested in knowing- what is it about this world that disturbs you?

WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
I despise this dreadful world.
It is a predatory prison planet system ruled by psychopaths who brainwash us in schools in order to become wage-slaves.
We're also brainwashed into thinking there is a bearded asshole in the sky called god, who is about as real as father Xmas.
We are then expected to buy a house, marry, breed, and work until we develop stress related illness or just die shortly after retirement.
In the meantime, you have to deal with shitty people, money problems, and inevitable health problems because the human body and brain is a flesh - prison torture machine.
Not for me thanks, you can shove it all up your ass.

Reactions: Lake
Dara Argith

Dara Argith

Remember me.
Oct 6, 2023
It seems that many of us, here, have felt/feel what you're currently feeling.

If you'd like to share more, I'd be interested in knowing- what is it about this world that disturbs you?
We are in a state of constant despair on multiple layers at all times. The concept of have and have-nots has long since transcended things as basic as opportunity and wealth, and expanded into fundamental human properties such as mutual respect, companionship, and love.

• Love
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE and Lake